Immortal Sims

by NocturnesRequiem

Original Post

Re: Can't age up one of my sims

Hero

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 47 (3,588 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Uploaded the save folder

Message 22 of 47 (3,571 Views)

Hero

THanks. I'll check it out tomorrow

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 47 (3,569 Views)

Hero

@alice122

For your Sims it's a trait called isCityRepair (I think that should have been removed when you married the Sim but whatever)

Use the cheat

traits.remove_trait isCityRepair

That should get him back to normal. I didn't really test if he auto-ages but it now says Days till age up 80 and not 4 and he can age through the cake so I'm hoping auto-age will be fixed as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 24 of 47 (3,559 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Ok I'll do that so glad it can be fixed
Thank you so much for your help
Message 25 of 47 (3,550 Views)

NPC's not aging

★ Guide

i have noticed that npc vendors and the living statue do not age in my game, i tested to see if when i played one of the vendors that i already had in an apartment he would age and he started to age once played and was auto retired from his job as vendor. i have no mods or cc

Message 26 of 47 (3,541 Views)

Re: NPC's not aging

Hero

@Franstntn Merged with your other thread and renamed that a bit

Same issue, different NPC.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 47 (3,520 Views)

Re: NPC's not aging

★ Guide

Thankyou Crin Standard smile

Message 28 of 47 (3,510 Views)

My sim wont age up

★★ Novice

So I've read a lot on this topic about how the nanny was the cause but I never met the nanny. Just all of a sudden one of my sims wont age up even though the bar is full and sparkling. I've even tried cheating by using the full edit cas mode and i can switch between ages for the other sims but not her. What should I do?

Message 29 of 47 (3,455 Views)

Immortal Sims

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have a few NPCs that seemingly never die. I even rounded them up in a house, tried to starve them, added the hysterical buff, tried to drown them and nothing. They really will not die. 

Their age bars are greyed out and it always says "1 day until aging" and for the most part they won't age up with cakes in their own household. It seems fairly random, I don't know what they all have in common, but they are literally unkillable and do not die from old age nor age up on their own from whatever age they were originally. Most have been alive for several generations, I think since the addition of the City Life pack. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 30 of 47 (3,428 Views)