Re: [OPEN] Sims can't help toddlers to potty or play blocks

by BiffaBaker

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I guess this is just a permanent feature now. I had specifically avoided having toddlers for months due to this (not to mention a household with more than 1 person results in constant robbery of control as sims are forced to wait on/dance around autonomous interactions with one another), but I just made the mistake of having a clingy toddler. This seems especially bad when a trait makes a toddler revolve around having mentors and attention that will never come!

Edit: Basic grammar. I might need a mentor too

Message 131 of 134 (750 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Toddlers are pretty much unplayable now unless you choose the independent trait.  

Message 132 of 134 (727 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Nah, toddlers are not unplayable, but it does make things more difficult. :/
I noticed something recently when playing with one: the toddler was able to successfully pull off "ask to join" when playing with a toy. So, something is still working (or it was missed when the code was updated). :O
Message 133 of 134 (720 Views)

Hero

Had a good talk with Sims that had neglected their duties with their Toddlers. They can go back to Potty Training and Read to Sleep to their little angels.

Fixed in Patch 1.67.45/ 1.32

Looks like there's only a partial fix. Blocks may still be bugged.

Please create a new thread if there's still issues with the blocks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 134 of 134 (7,602 Views)