Re: [OPEN] Sims can't help toddlers to potty or play blocks

by LadyZOOKOR

Original Post

Re: Sim won’t teach toddler

★★★ Novice

Hi I have no idea where this other report is, this is my first time using this website 

Message 31 of 134 (2,012 Views)

Re: Sim won’t teach toddler

Hero (Retired)

Hi @RowenTheBoat0000 - Your post was moved to the relevant thread. To read the first post, scroll to the bottom of this screen and click to go to page 1. You can read all the other posts in this thread, just click the "next" button or choose a page number to click when you get to the bottom.

Here's the direct link to the first post in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-can-t-help-toddlers-to-potty-or-play-blocks/m-p/9169...

Message 32 of 134 (1,969 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@minkydpain Makes toddler skill progress much slower. Child & teen siblings could not help either. Happens on xbox after june 2020 update
Message 33 of 134 (1,951 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have this problem in my game. Tested with young adult, adult, and teen. Parents for young adult and adult. Teen was a sibling. Potty training and teaching blocks do not work in my game for sure.

Message 34 of 134 (1,941 Views)

★★ Novice

This happens in every single one of my games that I play since the update.  I've played with and without my CC. I've started completely new games and it's still happening.

Message 35 of 134 (1,922 Views)

Hero
@SersieSugita I merged your post with the bug report on this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 134 (1,881 Views)

Toddler interactions broken

★★★ Novice

Can’t potty train or teach blocks.  My adult sims cannot potty train my tots.  Moved potty to center of empty room and they still won’t train them.  This tarted after installing latest update and eco lifestyle 

Message 37 of 134 (1,887 Views)

Re: Toddler interactions broken

Hero (Retired)

@chrissyann44 - I've moved your post to the master thread on this issue

Message 38 of 134 (1,860 Views)

Re: Parents not parenting

@therhythmicbabe  I've merged your posts into the bug thread for this issue.  Please feel free to click Me Too and add any other information you find relevant.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 39 of 134 (1,840 Views)

Re: Parents not parenting

★★★★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Thanks. Mine has resolved itself now. I went and played with some saves with teens for a bit. Forgot it was an issue and changed to a family with children and the help with homework was there. Went back to the original toddler and all was good. Cannot imagine what I did to resolve it though?
Message 40 of 134 (1,815 Views)