[FIXED] Sims can't become soulmates

by paddington_sim

Original Post

Re: [FEEDBACK] Sims can't become soulmates

★★★ Newbie

maybe the soulmate status isn't available for all sims.. they have to be sims soulmates..?

Message 21 of 37 (3,456 Views)

Re: [FEEDBACK] Sims can't become soulmates

Hero

Do you still have troubles with this ?

@Bretina

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 37 (3,450 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Aspirations not fulfilling

★ Apprentice

Aspiration: Soulmate

Unable to complete stage 2 (though cheat to complete aspiration milestone worked), and it won't register stage 3 interactions because their relationship, despite both bars being at 100, won't register as soulmates.

Message 23 of 37 (3,404 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Aspirations not fulfilling

Hero

Hi @Shewolf13

I merged your post with this one as this is not an aspiration issue but a problem with the relationships not properly registering.

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves, upload to mediafire or dropbox and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 37 (3,397 Views)

Sims 4 relationships bug

★★★ Newbie

In 'The Sims 4' if you become good friends with a sim and then have a romantic relationship with that sim it can cause a bug. This bug has occurred 3 out of 3 times for me. What is basically is, is that it will have you and your counterpart's sims relationship listed as "Just good friends" no matter how high your romance bar is. Even if the sim in question is listed as your sims' girlfriend, this will still occur. In one of my 3 cases, it also has the relationship of "lovers" listed, but still just good friends. My main issue with this is that it makes it impossible to reach the soulmate status, while at the same time lacking any logic. This is a pretty annoying bug, and it would help me out a lot if someone could figure out or tell me how to fix this issue.

Message 25 of 37 (3,261 Views)

Re: Sims 4 relationships bug

★★★ Newbie

Update: Even if the sims become promised, engaged, or married, it still shows them as just good friends. This is stupid.

Message 26 of 37 (3,254 Views)

@swatteam93 merged with an already existing topic in the bug forum. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 27 of 37 (3,252 Views)

Hero

@paddington_sim

Could you zip and upload your save game somewhere and then PM me the link ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 37 (3,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I zip it and send it to you?

Message 29 of 37 (3,231 Views)

Hero

Right click on your save game and choose Send To .. Zip compress folder

Then you get a new .zip file.

Upload that to mediafire/dropbox/google drive (one of these) and PM me or one of the CM the link

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 37 (3,227 Views)