[FIXED] Sims can't age up even though the bar is full?

by elvods9v

Original Post

Sim wont age

★★★ Newbie

Okay so I have two sims that are ready to age up, the age bar is full and everything but when I try to have them blow out the candles it says that the sim is not ready to age up or whatever. I know the aging was working because I aged one of my sims up yesterday but now it won't let me age these two up. I have no idea what to do!

Message 41 of 69 (12,718 Views)

Re: Sim wont age

Hero

Hi @itsmia20

merged your post with exiting bug report.

Please see solution post for a workaround on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 69 (12,706 Views)

My Sim is Immortal and I Don't Know Why?

★ Novice

So I'm playing The Sims 4, and my sim has been stuck in the Young Adult age for about two weeks of in-game time, even though the age bar is doing the sparkling thing that says she's about to age up.

My in-game story depends on her ageing, so it's stopping me from being able to play out my game, which is really annoying as I've spent ages getting her to how I needed her.

It also won't let me use the cake to age her up, and I can't throw a birthday party for her.

I have no idea what to do now, and I don't want to keep playing out her story whilst she's basically immortal.

Thanks.

Message 43 of 69 (12,703 Views)

Re: My Sim is Immortal and I Don't Know Why?

Hero

Hi @shaunballard

merged your post with existing bug report.

See solution post for a workaround

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 69 (12,699 Views)

Re: My Sim is Immortal and I Don't Know Why?

★ Novice

Thank you, I'll try this fix Standard smile

Message 45 of 69 (12,696 Views)

Re: Sims can't age up even though the bar is full?

★★★ Newbie

Mine is kinda like that but the bar is barley filled up but it says she has 0 days till teen but she cant use the cake.

Message 46 of 69 (12,685 Views)

Sim won't die- Sims 4 ! SOS!!

★ Novice
This old guy was supposed to die 2-3 days ago. LOL
His time is now, I've tried locking him out of the house and starving him, I've tried electrocuting him, I've tried to start a house fire to kill him, I've left a fireplace lit for days, I've tried drowning him in an enclosed pool.... HE. WONT. DIE.

I spoke with a cool guy named Lars on Twitter and he tried giving me a code to instantly do the trick and that didn't work either! He directed me here!
I have my lifespan set to normal and zero mods.

I didn't create this guy (at least it's been a long time if I did).. But he's immortal. LOL

I just want him dead. He keeps stepping on his kids' dollhouse. He's rude. LOL
Message 47 of 69 (12,662 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Added

@dcwdance10

Merged your post. See solution post for a workaround

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 69 (12,670 Views)

★ Novice
I did the cheat, and went in to CAS and exited out. The bar is completely full. Still nothing :/

Should I wait longer or would it have killed him instantly?
Message 49 of 69 (12,639 Views)

Re: Age up glitch in sims 4

★★★ Newbie

My sim won't age into a teen and i was wondering if that happend to you to

Message 50 of 69 (12,626 Views)