Re: Sims constantly being mean

by canelacaliente

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Sims being tormented with fake bad news social

★★★ Guide
I am also having this issue. Every time a Sim visits my active Sims' house they constantly give fake bad news. I thought at first it was a mean sim but it seems to be everyone doing this action.
Message 81 of 101 (1,244 Views)

Repeated actions(households)

★ Novice

The Sims in household repeatedly preparing cakes,fixing water and juices. Also performing "deliver bad fake bad news" topic with other sims. And stealing.

Message 82 of 101 (1,251 Views)

Re: Repeated actions(households)

★★ Guide

got a similar problem (on Xbox1), one (played) sim in my household keeps giving fake bad news to the others, she does this autonomously even though autonomy is turned off.

Message 83 of 101 (1,203 Views)

Re: Repeated actions(households)

★★★ Apprentice

I have this issue too. I'm glad im not the only one though! Does anyone know of any fixes? My sims relationship is getting really bad because they constantly do the fake bad news thing.

Message 84 of 101 (1,155 Views)

Sims default use interaction "Give Fake Bad News" disproportionately

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? not sure? But my game has the latest updates installed.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, all game packs, Toddler Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Laundry Day, Tiny Living, Vintage Glamour Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sim interactions in live mode with a computer on the lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims default interactions with one another are disproportionately to use mischief interactions that have a negative effect on their relationship. I spend all of my time rebuilding the relationship because of how often my sims use the interaction "Give Fake Bad News". Both of my sims are level 9 mischief and I have not tried to boost this skill at all- they often default to "Troll Teh Forums" on the computer or mischief based socials. If I get my sim's green relationship bar full and then leave them to their own devices they quickly deplete that bar with the "Give Fake Bad News" interaction.
What do you expect to see? I would expect (or hope to see) a broader range of autonomous interactions between my sims so their relationships don't degrade so much when I'm not looking.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sims default interactions with one another are disproportionately to use mischief interactions that have a negative effect on their relationship. I spend all of my time rebuilding the relationship because of how often my sims use the interaction "Give Fake Bad News".

Both of my sims are level 9 mischief and I have not tried to boost this skill at all- they often default to "Troll Teh Forums" on the computer or mischief based socials.

If I get my sim's green relationship bar full and then leave them to their own devices they quickly deplete that bar with the "Give Fake Bad News" interaction.

Message 85 of 101 (1,125 Views)

Constant "Give Fake Bad News" interactions

★★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.66.039.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Is a constant interaction between sims. No action needed.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sims autonomously do "Give Fake Bad News" mischief interaction. EVERY INTERACTION.
What do you expect to see? For all sims to not autonomously have mischief interactions and specifically the give fake news one.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sims constantly "Give Fake Bad News" to each other. It ruins their relationships and they do it with everyone. My sims are insufferable. 

Message 86 of 101 (1,110 Views)

Re: Constant "Give Fake Bad News" interactions

★★ Guide

same problem on XB1 with one householdmember constantly giving fake bad news to the others, I even turned autonomy off completely and she still does it all the time....

Message 87 of 101 (1,101 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims being tormented with fake bad news social

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

idk if you already know about this but i just found it yesterday and its been a life saver!!! Go to this website:*snip* its got every mod to get rid of all that annoying * except "give fake bad news" Check out the other mods too they're liiiiitttt

Forgot to say scroll down to magneticsouth mods updated for 1.66, at the bottom section you'll see eco mods

(EDIT by EA_Jason: Mod link removed. 

EDIT: Multiple posts merged to limit bumps/spam. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 88 of 101 (1,041 Views)

Sims constantly being mean

★★ Apprentice

What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play just casually playing
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims are being mean to one another for no reason. All of my sims relationships are diminishing because they'll randomly taunt other sims in the game. It's getting absolutely annoying!
What do you expect to see? I expect sims to engage in good converstional behaviors until instructed by me, the controller. No more random taunting without my permission.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Change happened after Eco Lifestyle was introduced.

Nothing else to show. The sims are constantly being mean for no reason.........

Message 89 of 101 (1,049 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Sims constantly being mean

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@LiljrocXB1 Do you have the Roughhousing Encouraged NAP in any of the neighborhoods?

(CM: Admin edit reverted)

Message 90 of 101 (1,040 Views)