Re: Sims being tormented with fake bad news social

by Rebouks

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Someone in a similar thread came up with a solution and it worked for me and got rid of the bugs and i've had no issues with my sims since 😁

Message 41 of 101 (1,512 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@StargazerSapphyMind sharing what that solution was? Cause I'm noticing this happening my save file and it's got to be related to these N.A.Ps. I just started playing in a neighborhood I haven't played in since installing EL and there were three N.A.Ps all ready in place. So I've since turned off NPC voting, but the wife keeps trying to share bad news with her husband and I have autonomy turned off, but she does it on her own. It's insane.

Message 42 of 101 (1,470 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

If you're into mods you could try using SimVasions Neighbourhood Action Plan and Autonomy Fixes & their Eco Lifestyle Interactions Fixes. Honestly they've not really worked for me, they seem to have lessened NPCs behaviour but I play so many families in rotation that it hasn't made a big difference to me. It's still just as bad.

Message 43 of 101 (1,379 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Rebouks they were both updated today. Give the new ones a try.

Message 44 of 101 (1,369 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@simvasion So I just tried it on my main culprit family and so far so good. One Sim who was obsessed with clay/gardening/push ups/digi-pads managed to make and eat a full meal without stopping halfway through to fiddle with anything and her boyfriend didn't once interrupt her with any fake bad news! Amazing. Standard smile 

Message 45 of 101 (1,348 Views)

★★ Guide
@simvasion Thank you Simvasion! I downloaded your Eco Mods and reactivated EL. First I tested it with my cake baking obsessed family and they were acting normal again. Next I will play with my creativity torn and most buggy family, I hope they too are back to normal and I can finally enjoy the features of EL that I got it for (CAS, build/buy objects). You are amazing, thanks!
Message 46 of 101 (1,298 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims being tormented with fake bad news social

★★★ Newbie

My sims do this to eachother too, they even stop doing what I told them just so they can tell eachother fake bad news. It's hurting their relationships and moods and is bugging the heck out of me.

I also turned off autonomous mischief in the MCCC mod but ut doesn't help.

Message 47 of 101 (1,263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I’m on Xbox One and this glitch is driving me crazy. My sim and all her neighbors, friends, and even her girlfriend don’t greet eachother anymore. They all just use the Give Fake Bad News interaction. Constantly. I’ve turned off autonomous actions for my sim and she still does it. No matter what. It’s driving me insane.

If I uninstall EcoLifestyle all together, will it fix all the NAP related issues? My game is almost unplayable due to the interaction glitches and the distorted audio glitch.

(CM: Multiple posts merged to limit bumps/spam. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 48 of 101 (1,204 Views)

★★ Novice
@JulietJuly22 I got this bug too, so annoying everyone thinks every one else is dead. We are all miserable >:c
Message 49 of 101 (1,139 Views)

★★ Guide
@UghDanDan It REALLY should NOT be a Mischievous interaction. It should be a Mean one. It ALWAYS has a negative outcome (at least with my sims lol... maybe if you're playing a mean or evil one they're okay?).

It's super annoying.
Message 50 of 101 (1,932 Views)