Re: Foodie NAP causes NPCs to make White Cakes Constantly

by coleslaw_1915

Original Post

★★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper Is there a fix for this yet? I've had my sims repeal this but it continues!
Message 201 of 250 (844 Views)

Hero
@JupiterFire89 You need to fix the Sims as well

Here's instructions what you can do: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-NPC-Autonomy-commodities-incorrectly-being-sav...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 202 of 250 (797 Views)

★ Apprentice

Happening again. I am playing with a different family (in a different save file) now and in PC voting is turned off.

When the college aged daughter went to visit her family for the day, I noticed that there were unfinished white cakes all over the place.

Message 203 of 250 (761 Views)

Hero
@coleslaw_1915 Did you play the family that had the cakes at some point ? Did they make the cake while you were visiting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 204 of 250 (750 Views)

★ Apprentice

@crinrict I am playing them now, and yes. It is super annoying because they have to pay $15 for a cake they never finish baking, and they have less than $1000.

Message 205 of 250 (713 Views)

Hero
@coleslaw_1915 They probably have commodities stuck on them.

Have you tried to fix them yet: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-NPC-Autonomy-commodities-incorrectly-being-sav... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 206 of 250 (700 Views)

★ Apprentice

@crinrict I read that post earlier when I was trying to figure out what might be wrong. It went over my head…

Message 207 of 250 (687 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims are obsessed with cooking and baking

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have noticed sims coming over and baking white cakes unexpectedly. Most recently, a ghost came out of his urn that was placed on the active lot, and immediately went to go make a white cake, then went straight back to his urn. It's fairly annoying, although not gamebreaking.

Message 208 of 250 (666 Views)

Sims keep doing push ups and baking white cakes.

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, all game packs, and all stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim and a functioning kitchen with N.A.P enacted.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims keep doing push ups and then baking white cakes. It's all they do and it makes it very unplayable. It's happen to 2 of my played sims. Most times they don't even finish baking the cake and leave the ingredients out to spoil.
What do you expect to see? Sims should be able to autonomously do other things than bake white cakes and do push ups.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I downloaded Eco Lifestyle.

A few of my sims keep doing push up and then baking white cakes. They can barely do anything else because they stop in the middle of what they're doing to make white cakes.

Message 209 of 250 (561 Views)

Re: Bess won't stop baking cakes

★★ Novice

It’s the neighbourhood action plan “foodies unite” you have to repeal it! It’s driving me mad too! But I repealed it and it stopped! Hope this helps 🙂

Message 210 of 250 (461 Views)