[FIXED] Sims are 'Always Welcome' by default

by taykay08

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Sims are 'Always Welcome' by default

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Issue

Sim is always welcome at neighbor's homes, making the "Always welcome" reward seemingly useless.

Steps you took for Issue to occur

Created a sim on an empty lot and traveled to a neighbor's house.  Lived there for about a week as a mere acquaintance to the owners, and no one seemed to mind.  Had a similar experience at other houses as well.

Picture

none

Where does the bug occur ?

Any time, any saved game

Mods/CC

no

Expansion Packs/Game Packs/Stuff Packs

Get to work

Occurring since

I noticed on September 7th 2015, but I see that several other people mentioned the same issue in various locations around the internet in 2014.

Operating system

Windows 8.1

Message 1 of 6 (1,424 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims are "Always Welcome" by default

Hero

• We have modified the way in which Sims react to those acting inappropriately in their neighbors’ homes. Beware, for you might find your Sim asked to leave if they get out of line.

Seems this was 'fixed' in January 7th 2016 patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (1,514 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,411 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@taykay08

Is this still an issue for you ?

EDIT: Just tried in my game and yes, it is.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (1,377 Views)

★★★ Pro

I tested this in my game with a few families on a few different lots and it is working.  My Sim developed negative relationship with other Sims from sleeping in their beds and cooking food.

Message 4 of 6 (1,363 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

For me they didn't care that I was cooking and taking a shower.

EDIT: Tested this some more and while the neighbors didn't like me sleeping over, they didn't care about me showering or cooking. Not sure how it's supposed to be

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (1,356 Views)

Hero

• We have modified the way in which Sims react to those acting inappropriately in their neighbors’ homes. Beware, for you might find your Sim asked to leave if they get out of line.

Seems this was 'fixed' in January 7th 2016 patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,515 Views)