[FIXED] Sims Can't Repair Tub/Shower Combos While Get Famous Installed

by imagebear_tommy

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Sims Can't Repair Tub/Shower Combos While Get Famous Installed

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

In my game, my sim cannot turn bathtub into Water Recycle use. No problem on repair and other upgrades, Only Water Recycle option my sims respond No Route.

Message 41 of 105 (1,493 Views)

Re: Can't repair broken shower/tub because it can't be reached for no reason

★ Guide

Just had this issue myself the other day. Since the bathroom is small and the sim's toddler was also in their on the potty, I thought it might be  just a routing issue. But she had been able to step around the toddler to get to sink, so that didn't make a lot of sense. 

Message 42 of 105 (1,464 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have had this in two different save games and with different bath (and bath with shower) models.  I have even tried taking the bath out of the bathroom and putting it in the middle of the empty backyard to show my sims that there is nothing in the way.  So now I have to keep buying them new baths when they break, which is a pity.  I have no mods, no cc, nothing but EA content, and various packs installed.  It started with the update, just like everyone else.

Message 43 of 105 (1,413 Views)

Re: Repair Routing Issue

★★★★ Novice

I’m also having this issue. I was able to fix one tub/shower combo by moving it outside but it doesn’t work with the fancy spa tub. Those things are expensive to replace and they break all the time! Maybe the ghosts I have are breaking them? Anyway, I also have no mods or CC. 

Message 44 of 105 (1,396 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue. I even tried moving the shower outside and they still cannot repair.

Message 45 of 105 (1,348 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I hate to say it, but I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue. Just ran into it on a playthrough.
I thought at first that the way the bathroom was setup my Sim couldn't get to the tub/shower combo, but then I realized that it was a bug.
Thought it could be an apartment bug ( since that's where I experienced it first ) but looking at the rest of the thread, it's probably from the last patch.

Sucks I have to pay to replace the tub/shower because I'm currently doing a sort of rags to riches.

Hope the team can fix this soon

Message 46 of 105 (1,316 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I just encountered this as well. My couldn't repair a bath tub in their apartment. The bath tub is supposed to be unbreakable, so I don't know why it's breaking anyway.

Message 47 of 105 (1,231 Views)

★★ Novice

I got the free services aspiration so I tried hiring a repairman (I'd rather build handiness, but we need a shower!).  The repairperson stood at the curb for a while then eventually said everything was good and left.  The shower was still spraying water everywhere and broken. 

Message 48 of 105 (1,174 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I thought this was an issue of space or having something in the way. Nope the shower/tub is just bugged out.

Message 49 of 105 (1,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am constantly replacing tubs/ tub showers because of this. 

Message 50 of 105 (1,046 Views)