[FIXED] Sims Can't Repair Tub/Shower Combos While Get Famous Installed

by imagebear_tommy

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Sims Can't Repair Tub/Shower Combos While Get Famous Installed

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have this issue with regular bath tubs. Should I make a new report or will this one do? Sim's can't repair the bath tubs. It has happened with two different households now, not sure if all are affected.

Message 91 of 105 (928 Views)

Hero
@simsimsere It's all showers/tubs.

Do you own Get Famous and have it installed ? That seems to be the only condition.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 92 of 105 (926 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict Yes I have Get Famous installed.

Message 93 of 105 (903 Views)

Hero
@simsimsere Then you're in the right place here :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 94 of 105 (892 Views)

★★★ Novice

I suddenly started encountering this bug today, when Tubs or Combo Tub/Showers break my sims are unable to repair them and complain about not being able to reach the object. I do have get Famous installed.

Message 95 of 105 (816 Views)

I just got Get Famous a couple of weeks ago, and right after that, could no longer repair shower/tub combos. I get routing failures as described above.

Message 96 of 105 (748 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi there,

Just wondering if we're any where close to a fix for this... It's really annoying and as I understand it's happening to players who have get famous installed, I'd say there's a large number of players impacted by this! Especially since I think I only post about 50% of my issues/bugs in game 'cause it's a bit of a bother and I wouldn't be surprised if other players did the same, meaning whatever "Me toos" we have on this thread, we can probably double that.

I posted about this bug in June I think, so I'm a bit worried to see that we're now mid-November and there's still no fix in sight, especially when it's impacting such an important part of gameplay. EA does have a record of not really addressing bugs and glitches, I know the dream decorator career is still not fixed, and don't even get my started on the nightmare that is Discover University without mods...

Anyway, all if this to say... Are teams working on a fix? Have we properly identified the issue? Do you need more saves? How can we help as players to speed this along and improve our gameplay experience, as we've now bought the packs but can't fully enjoy them?

Cheers!

Message 97 of 105 (618 Views)

Hero
@Cinthilaa It's on the current laundry list.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 98 of 105 (577 Views)

Re: Repairing objects bug

★★★★ Novice

This continues to be an issue for me where all tubs break continuously and I get routing issues to repair. Please assist. All my saves are doing this/ 

Message 99 of 105 (567 Views)

Re: Repairing objects bug

Hero
@Brileanne I moved your post to the correct thread for the tub routing issue.

This bug is on the laundry list which means it's being looked into by the team and hopefully being fixed soon.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 100 of 105 (541 Views)