Original Post

Re: Receiving Text Messages From Sims Who Are Clearly At Sleep

Hero

Hi @LuvMySimz

merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 28 (1,121 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims Calling My Sim To Hang Out/Go out At 3am

★★★★ Guide
@SimQARobo & @SimGuruIcarus
this glitch still happens...made a (vanilla) save after the GF patch and this is definitely in it (it's also been in past saves). I've dubbed it the "booty call" in my game. :D
Message 22 of 28 (1,113 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have this happen too but my sims usually awake and talking to the sim calling to ask him on a date. which makes no sense... why not just ask him since your standing in front of him? happens in all my saves no matter the cc/mods/etc. I don't mind it, I find it kind of funny since the sim calling is always at the lot already with my sim or talking to them.

Message 23 of 28 (1,095 Views)

EA Sims Team

Update: We finally were able to reproduce this issue.  Thanks to all that have provided information and save files for this.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 24 of 28 (1,060 Views)

Hero
YEAH .. thanks for the updated

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 28 (1,040 Views)

★★ Apprentice
This happens on console too. PS4 for me. Any save file and only since seasons was installed.
Message 26 of 28 (985 Views)

Hero

Hi @Sadisgate333

could you please create a separate thread for console. Console/PC/Mac are currently not insync so console bugs are traced separately. 

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 28 (980 Views)

Re: Sims Calling My Sim To Hang Out/Go out At 3am (Middle Of The Night)

Hero

Sims will no longer receive random phone calls from other Sims between the hours of 8pm and 10am, allowing them to enjoy a full – and speedy – night’s sleep.

Fixed in Patch 1.51.75

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 28 (4,225 Views)