by Tessaskrua

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 won't play custom music.

★★★ Newbie

lmfaoooooooooooooo

Message 31 of 36 (871 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Sims 4 won't play custom music

★ Guide

This problem is back in my game. My songs not coming in the game.

Message 32 of 36 (701 Views)

Hero

Hi @Tessaskrua

not at all or only certain stations ? If it's not at all, there might be a different issue and I would open a thread in tech. If it's only certain ones, please create a new thread, specifiing which channels.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 36 (684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hei :-)

Thank you for answer me. 

Songs as already is in the folder comes into the game. But if I put a new song into the folder, it does not come.. The station I have trouble with is alternative. I have no mods or CC. I have tried to delete all the songs and re-enter the folder. Now none of them comes. I have not many songs.

My language is norwegian

Message 34 of 36 (669 Views)

Hero

Sounds like maybe they're the wrong format. I would make a post here for further help: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 36 (660 Views)

★ Guide

Perhaps that's the problem, think some of the songs are mp4. But some of the songs were played by earlier. 

Thank you for help!

Message 36 of 36 (630 Views)