Re: [FIXED] Sim walks on knees

by BlueSatine

Original Post

Hero
Stuck in what way ? In the aging process ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 121 of 131 (854 Views)

★★★ Novice

Kind of... I clicked on the cake but he didn't move and I didn't get the aging animation. I only saw the box to choose a new trait but he still looked like a child. He really appeared as a teenager after I used resetSim cheat.

Message 122 of 131 (831 Views)

Hero
Then it might be possible that the process got interrupted and the trait wasn't removed properly, causing this.

Could you upload the Sim to the gallery ? I'd like to check something.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 123 of 131 (826 Views)

★★★ Novice

Done. I uploaded all the household, I don't know how to upload just one Sim of a household.

Message 124 of 131 (811 Views)

Hero
I'll check them tomorrow. Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 125 of 131 (802 Views)

Hero

Do you get it all the time or does he only glitch out sometimes ?

I do might need your save if it's constant cause he seems normal in a new save.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 126 of 131 (778 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got it every time he used stairs. But after posting the issue here, I took the whole family on vacation and when they came back the glitch disappeared. I'll keep an eye on it, if it returns I’ll come back. 

Thank you for your help and time, Crin.

Message 127 of 131 (739 Views)

Hero

Hi @BlueSatine 

good to hear it's solved for now. Just let me know if it comes back.

I do still think that the getting stuck had something to wo with the error occurring for you in the first place.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 128 of 131 (713 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sim walks on knees

★★★★ Novice

I had this problem with a sim who used to have the Wild trait as a toddler. She would mistakenly get the Energized moodlet from the Wild trait even though she was no longer a toddler, and every time she got the moodlet, she would start walking like a toddler. I was able to solve the problem by using the UI cheats extension which lets you remove moodlets by right-clicking.

Message 129 of 131 (661 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sim walks on knees

★★★ Newbie

This is still an issue I'm having. I just downloaded Sims 4 in 2019 and I'm having the same issue.

Message 130 of 131 (603 Views)