[FIXED] Sim stuck in pool

by oXseashellXo

Original Post

Re: Sim stuck in pool

Hero

If someone still sees this, please upload a save.

Please make sure to include your user name cause someone uploaded something but since it's just a save with no further info, I have no clue what it is.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 34 (1,220 Views)

Hero

Just giving this a little nude.

If anyone has a save for me ..

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 34 (1,207 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

something like this happen a few days ago in Windenburg at Bathe De Rill Pool .. my and few other sims was swimming in the pool, then oddly they started swimming thro the pool walls I cancel the swimming action and my sim started popping out and in the pool like she was stuck between walking and swimming motion. i exit the lot and went back later.. and she swim normal after  

Message 13 of 34 (1,198 Views)

Champion

I had this happen to one of my sims again - he couldn't exit the pool after swimming. I did do a save while he was stuck in there, but then when I tested it by reloading the save, he could get out of the pool afterwards, as reloading the save reset him to a working state.

Message 14 of 34 (1,189 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi @crinrict - I've just uploaded a save for you, since I am having the same issue. My poor sim is stuck in the pool Frown

Message 15 of 34 (1,179 Views)

Hero

I can't even duplicate on your save, @chainedchaos31

I'm going to add it anyways cause there's enough reports about it here and on the officials

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 34 (1,156 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks @crinrict. After I posted this I realise that I left all my mods and CC active in that save, so it's probably not as useful as I thought it would be. 

Message 17 of 34 (1,153 Views)

Hero

It's never useful to make a bug report on modded games Wink

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 34 (1,148 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've had the 'stuck in the pool' issue on two different lots, in two different families.  Both pools were ground level.  Resetting the sim worked to fix it for me so they could then exit the pool.

Message 19 of 34 (1,143 Views)

Hero

Added this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 34 (1,123 Views)