[FIXED] Sim stuck at work/school (Patch 1.63.133/1.25)

by DJ_Strage

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Sim stuck at work/school (Patch 1.63.133/1.25)

★★ Novice

Same in my case. I tried quitting and rejoining the career, solved it once in a different career. In the current one, it doesn't seem to work. Also, every time I took the fame option, the sim came back early from work, grayed out and all of the other stuff that was written before.

Message 91 of 146 (1,044 Views)

Re: Sim Stuck at Home, But Appear like he's at work.

★ Novice

I'm having this same exact issue! My sim was at work, and one of those pop up menus with what he should do came up and when I clicked on one it promoted him and the game bugged out. He didn't come home from work but when he did it said he was at work. The only way that I could get that to go away was for him to quit his job. 

Message 92 of 146 (1,027 Views)

Sim can’t work

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

the sim is greyed out and has the work normally on him I can’t change it and when it’s his work time I try to make him go to work but he won’t do it. I did traveling to another lot, move household, and make another household to let him move in but none worked I need help. It started when he was at the entertainment career where it was a fake offer and I took it and when it was time to go home he didn’t come so then I let him leave work early and this bug happen. I am console player as well

Message 93 of 146 (1,019 Views)

Re: Sim can’t work

Hero
@Rizoro1 Merging this with the bug report.

Does he still have a job ? If so, have you tried quitting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 94 of 146 (995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried that and nothing 

Message 95 of 146 (993 Views)

Hero
@Rizoro1 Unfortunately I don't have any other suggestions. Usually quitting works as last resort.

You do have the work symbol right ? Not like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-Sims-Icon-greyed-out-no-at-work-symbol/m-p/92078... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 96 of 146 (985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

He has the 2 people symbol which says work normal. He no longer is highlighted in grey but he still can’t work.

Message 97 of 146 (980 Views)

Hero
@Rizoro1 Hm, that might be different then.

You didn't give him any odd jobs right ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 98 of 146 (965 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

As I remember it started that I was working on the entertainment career and then a fame opportunity pop that put me to level 10 on the career and as soon as that happen when it was time for him to go home he didn’t comeback so I let him left work by using “leave early” and that’s how it started. I did try to give him different jobs to see if it will fix the issue but It didn’t.

Message 99 of 146 (960 Views)

Hero
@Rizoro1 Unfortunately as you're on console, I can't check your save and also don't have other suggestions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 100 of 146 (932 Views)