[FIXED] Sim resetting when queueing livestream (no HSY Pack)

by Only1OfMe333

Original Post

Re: sim resetting when queueing livestream

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem on the ps4 I did an update was downloading restarting now

Message 41 of 89 (2,621 Views)

Sim wont livestream

★★★ Newbie

I have my sim in the Social media career from City Living. Everytime I try to have her to Livestream for the work task (when work from home), the queue just reset and she wont livestrem. I have uninstalled mods and repair mye game and still nothing. What to do??? 

(i have traid outside from work from home and it also dosent work there)

Message 42 of 89 (2,613 Views)

Re: Sim wont livestream

★★★★ Expert

My understanding is that this is a bug. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sim-resetting-when-queueing-livestream-no-HSY-Pack/m-p/11...

If you agree that this is your issue, you should "Me, too" the first post.

(Also, I don't know if you can or are willing to use mods, but I hear LittleMsSam has a fix for that.)

Message 43 of 89 (2,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mee too

Message 44 of 89 (2,573 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh that would be great!

If a mod fix it I would gladly download it

Message 45 of 89 (2,572 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sim resetting when queueing livestream (no HSY Pack)

★★★ Newbie

Its the same thing for "Social media" Career from City Living

Message 46 of 89 (2,572 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this bug as well. I am on Xbox and only have a few dlc. Pets, seasons, cottage living, jungle adventure, spooky stuff, and kids room stuff. Was really excited that my sims has so many followers but now I can't stream at all. Waited for the new patch hoping it'd be fixed but it's not. Please fix!

Message 47 of 89 (2,539 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Me, too, btw.

It took a while for me to rotate into my household that's in the Social Media career, but... yeah, me too.

Message 48 of 89 (2,525 Views)

High School Years

★★★ Newbie

I'm having lots of issues with the streamer career. When my Sim streams, she gets no donations and she only streams for like a second. But for some reason when I click check chat, it acts as if she gets donations and says she is streaming.  I feel like these options got mixed up and she is checking chat when she is supposed to be streaming and streaming when she is checking chat?????

Message 49 of 89 (2,109 Views)

liv

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.assets.live2_console-ep03.45
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, Get Famous, Get to Work, Seasons, Island Living, Discover University, Laundry Day Stuff, City Living, Vampires, Snowy Escape, Cottage Living, Dream Home Decorator, Werewolves
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Livestream a game on the computer
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim’s queue disappears, sim stands up/resets
What do you expect to see? Sim will livestream on computer
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sim graduated from college and got a career at lvl 6 for the Internet Personality career.

Message 50 of 89 (2,477 Views)