[FIXED] Sim resetting when queueing livestream (no HSY Pack)

by Only1OfMe333

Original Post

Re: sim resetting when queueing livestream

[ Edited ]
Hero

There's currently no known workaround.

Livestreaming on the City Living game console seems to work for those that own that pack.

There's also a mod fix which is listed here: [INFORMATION] Common Game Fixing Mods - Hero Approved

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 89 (4,534 Views)

★ Apprentice

As awesome as she is, LittleMsSam have been kind enough to upload today a version of her Random Small Mods "Livestream For Everyone" which fixes this exact bug.

It's against the rules to post link of mods, but you can either search for it on google, or there is a link to her tumblr in this forum post:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-Common-Game-Fixing-Mods-Hero-Approved/m-p/9836185#... 

Message 22 of 89 (4,499 Views)

Re: Sim resetting when queueing livestream (no HSY Pack)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem but i got it after i downloaded the new update of sims 4 (2022- 07 - 26), it was fine 2 days ago (before the update)

Message 23 of 89 (4,487 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Correction, I do, in fact, get lastexception files. I was very tired and read the dates wrong. My appologies.

Message 24 of 89 (4,466 Views)

The livestream option no longer working

★★★ Newbie

My sim can no longer livestream. When I choose the livestream on the computer the sim immediately stops whatever they are doing, stands up, and their action queue gets cleared (similar to what happens when you do an object reset on a sim). It worked fine in my game previously. I generally play with mods but this seems to happen regardless of if I have mods enabled or disabled.

Message 25 of 89 (4,483 Views)

Re: The livestream option no longer working

★★★ Novice

Same thing, seems to have started with the new patch as I was able to do it a couple days ago.  The only mod I use is MC Command Center and it gives this info in the last exception log:

• Last Module Called: tunable_icon.py
  • Last Function Called: factory
  • Error message: [cjiang] Error invoking TunableCareerIconOverrideIconFactoryWrapper.factory (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'), CategoryID: tunable_icon:242

Still happens without MCCC installed as well.

Message 26 of 89 (4,459 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Nakatho This works, thanks a bunch!
Message 27 of 89 (4,446 Views)

★★★ Novice
@savpenny140 FYI, I found on another thread that LittleMsSam's livestreaming mod fixes this issue. Can't link it here but if you google you should be able to find it on their tumblr.
Message 28 of 89 (4,448 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That did seem to fix the issue. You're a life saver!

Message 29 of 89 (4,439 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sim resetting when queueing livestream (no HSY Pack)

★★★ Newbie
@Only1OfMe333 Same here. really anoying.
Message 30 of 89 (4,313 Views)