by CoffeyN7

Original Post

Re: [TROUBLESHOOT] No longer autonomously grab leftovers

Hero
Thanks. I'll check tomorrow

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 111 of 154 (739 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Get Famous My sim won't eat

★ Guide

I have the same issue send the sim say for a microwave meal he goes get the food puts it in the microwave, he stands and resets, the only option you have is to take out the food and throw away,, I deleted the pool and tried again and everything was fine, I don't use mods apart from the cheats UI.  This has only happened since the last patch, so it's obvious it's a bug with pools.

Message 112 of 154 (844 Views)

Hero
Did you all click me too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 113 of 154 (827 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Ok whats weird is this, I have a house built on foundation with a pool to the left 4 squares away from the house, that's fine, however have 3 steps down to a large pool facing the city, this is not fine sims wont eat, delete this it's ok, im wondering if it's to do with the terrain

tumblr_pibh7bb3nP1sg7w93o1_1280.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KLxcN96DN7q5iqlbcZKOHjx8YhYOZh40/view?usp=sharing

Message 114 of 154 (819 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

On further testing I deleted the stairs flattened the foundation all one level and it works, so it has to be something to do with terrains, stairs, foundation, just a guess, as I have got my sims to nibble now.

Message 115 of 154 (799 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello. I've just come in to say that I'm getting the Sketch Pad issue in one of the low end apartments (the one with the chalk outline) from City Living. It's happened with a pure no mods, localthumbcache and normal cache cleaned save as well as my modded saves. My sims have no problems with food or anything yet.

Message 116 of 154 (781 Views)

Hero

HI @bunn-tail

would you be willing to share your save ?

If so, please upload to a file sharing site like dropbox, onedrive or google drive and PM me the link

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 117 of 154 (776 Views)

Re: Digitalistic Sketchpad Reset/Leave on floor

★ Novice
Message 118 of 154 (760 Views)

Hero
Thanks for all the links and houses.

I'm not sure if I can find time to test them all but this has been forwarded so all your links are super helpful. Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 119 of 154 (740 Views)

Hero

@Tasharola

I moved your posts over to this thread as I believe your issue is the same.

I got yours to work by simply deleting the little half-wall you placed at one end of the pool.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 120 of 154 (821 Views)