Re: Sims Constantly Trying to Change Phone Color

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Guide

Or just don't change the color at all, and you won't get the problem.

Message 31 of 36 (946 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sim keeps getting 'Change phone color' action

★ Apprentice
@RickxAbsinthe43 Ugh, YES. It sounds like a totally BS thing to even be happening and yet here we are. EA really be like "you know what sounds great? phone cases and new phone UI but let's make it 100x annoying instead". Haven't even played with the social bunny feature much too because im so done with the phone.
Message 32 of 36 (930 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Citysim9997 It's a bug I never manually change the phone case colors my sims changes it in their task menu automatically whenever I go through a loading screen.
Message 33 of 36 (805 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Some things I noticed, the bug happens every time you:

- start the game
- enter and exit CAS
- travel to another world/neighborhood
- return from work

It is also related to the calendar update (the bright yellow dot), and the fact that if more than one sim lives in the house and the active one returns from work, the other sims also automatically return home from the places they were.

Message 34 of 36 (741 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Not sure if it will be permanent or not, but I managed to at least temporarily get my sims to stop changing the stupid color every time they travel. I just opened the phone back up and changed the color to the first one in the upper left, and it seems to have stopped that crap. I'm hoping it is permanent, and won't glitch again unless I'm a complete idiot and try changing my phone color again. Of course this doesn't fix the issue itself, just stops the annoyances that result from it, but if it helps anyone else I figured I'd at least mention it.

Oh, hey, EA. Um.... your game is really broken. Do you think you could fix it? If not, you think you could fix my computer so that I can at least play my old outdated version that doesn't have all these issues? Sure that old outdated version has its issues as well, but at least it's playable.

Message 35 of 36 (587 Views)

Hero

Change Phone Color after queuing should no longer re-queue in the action queue after traveling, or saving and reloading the game.

Fixed in Patch 1.93.129/1.66

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 36 (6,211 Views)