Re: [TO ADD] Sim ages while in CAS

by N0NoTToN0N

Original Post

Sims ageing after planning outfit

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.49.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, City living, Get to work, Get together, Outdoor retreat, Kids room stuff, Luxury party stuff, Perfect patio stuff, Vintage glamour stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time I try to plan a sims outfit or change a sim, it jumps my sims lifespan forward and either makes them age up or puts the lifespan to the end of the bar. I have tried removing CC and Mods but that did not help. I also tried making a new game but it is still happening.
What do you expect to see? For them not to age up when I plan their outfit.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 251 of 325 (715 Views)

Re: Sims 4 aging glitch after changing looks

EA app Team

Hi everyone,

I've removed some posts from this thread because this forum is not the place to post personal attacks or play the blaming game. Being offensive or insulting each other won't help anyone. Devs and QA team work really hard to make the best game possible, but bugs are unfortunately a reality of any software.

I can understand you are frustrated. Sharing your opinions or criticism is ok, but always in a respectful and constructive manner. This is not the thread to discuss things like who works weekends or how long a patch should be tested before release. Please, keep this thread on topic - the bug that's being discussed here. There's other boards more appropriate for other discussions like Off topic forumThe Sims 4 Discussion forums or Game information board.

-Mai

Message 252 of 325 (768 Views)

Re: Sims ageing after planning outfit

Hero

HI @fidjet2

I merged your post with existing thread. It's a known issue.

Please see first page for information.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 253 of 325 (692 Views)

★★ Guide

Has Scarlet sent information about how she fixed the aging issue over to The devs? I'm sure this would help speed up the process on them finding a permanent fix on this issue if she hasn't done so already. Just a suggestion Standard smile

Message 254 of 325 (691 Views)

★ Guide

Mod dies not work for me. It stops the CAS aging but all my ages are throw off sync in general, all of my twins are a day apart, and if I age them both they’re still a day apart. It’s too much for my OCD

renoved the mod problem went away but CAS aging is back. I use no other mods.

any news on an EA fix??

—T

Message 255 of 325 (598 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@to7m wrote:

Mod dies not work for me. It stops the CAS aging but all my ages are throw off sync in general, all of my twins are a day apart, and if I age them both they’re still a day apart. It’s too much for my OCD

renoved the mod problem went away but CAS aging is back. I use no other mods.

any news on an EA fix??

—T

Are you sure that your twins weren't a day apart before ? Do you have Seasons ? Since seasons my twins didn't have the birthday on the same day anymore. This was actually something they fixed for new twins (not for exiting one). Might be that this fix actually made all hell break loose :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 256 of 325 (567 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Nope. I check frequently as Unsynced ages bothers me a lot. They are back to 3 days remaining, the girl twin went to 2 with the mod, so it’s definitely that, and not my twins. As they had match birthdays before also

—T 

Message 257 of 325 (527 Views)

★ Apprentice

So the mod helped you but didn't fix it for you?

Message 258 of 325 (481 Views)

Hero
Did you reload the game with the mod from before installing the patch ? I doubt the mod can fix ages that were off already.

Also was this all connected to CAS for you or different (cause there's been so many different reports by now that it's hard to tell if everyone actually has the same issue)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 259 of 325 (475 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@N0NoTToN0N wrote:

So the mod helped you but didn't fix it for you?

From what I am reading from her post, the damage had already been done, a mod cannot fix damage that had already been done. She could probably reset the ages using MCC.  

Message 260 of 325 (465 Views)