Re: Aging sim afther cas bug

by Hamsysincy

Original Post

Re: major game bug in sims4 since installmaent of gamepatch and recent expansion

★ Pro
I don‘t see this thread as solved.
Message 121 of 325 (1,298 Views)

Re: major game bug in sims4 since installmaent of gamepatch and recent expansion

★ Guide

If you look at the post that got marked as a solution, it states it was only marked that way to get it more visible Wink 

Message 122 of 325 (1,289 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ImMendota wrote:

Why is this marked as "solved" when it is not. Once again this new system fails.

Where does it say that its solved?

Message 123 of 325 (1,273 Views)

It says it on the tab. I think it says that because a Gu...

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It says "solved" on the tab.

I think it says that because a Guru commented on the issue.

Message 124 of 325 (1,248 Views)

Re: Sims 4 aging glitch after changing looks

★★★★ Novice

Considering the Sims team size is (I believe) small, they can check only up to some point. The number of players is much larger than the development team, and in my opinion they probably release it and let the players to discover those bugs as large number of players would discover the problem in a shorter period of time when comparing to the team discover the bug by themselves would take much longer.

Message 125 of 325 (1,200 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Why install EP6 (Get Famous) would not help fix the problem? This is because the string of code that cause the error is likely to locate in the CAS file which is in the base game, not in the EP6 itself.

Message 126 of 325 (1,189 Views)

★ Guide

Throwing a "me too" in here.  I thought installing the new EP would fix that, but, it didn't.  I'm playing a new save with 2 sims until it's fixed.  Glad the Guru's are on that issue.  I only had 1 toddler who had that Father Winter trait & I removed that trait from the toddler until that issue is fixed also.

Message 127 of 325 (1,130 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Sim ages while in CAS

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I just wish Master Controller could help me get around it...

But when I used it to edit the clothes on my family's new toddler, it gave me the same glitch. Same thing when I did shift click "edit in CAS" and when I tried editing from the World View. It's everywhere.... ugh.

Hope they fix this soon. Soon soon. So irritating.

I'm glad I came across this thread tho. I thought I was going insane. I'd been combing through every file, repairing, cleaning files, caches...ridiculous.

Message 128 of 325 (1,032 Views)

★ Guide

Hi Crinrict/ all,

Does this bug affects other unplayed household or it only affects the current household? Thanks.

This is the worst bug ever!!

Message 129 of 325 (1,028 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Hamsysincy For me, it did. A lot of my elder parents kicked the bucket. Their kids were really depressed over it and so was I tbh.

Message 130 of 325 (1,020 Views)