Re: [TO ADD] Sim ages while in CAS

by wallaosg

Original Post

Re: Aging sim afther cas bug

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have been stocking up on the youth potion...

Message 101 of 325 (1,170 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
No unfortunately it's not even fully to do with CAS. If you move in after marriage it ages them up as well. MCC has no effect either.
Message 102 of 325 (1,143 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Just wanted to pop-in and say thanks to all your testing and info you guys are posting.

I'm reading all and forwarding where necessary :D 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 103 of 325 (1,083 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Since the installation of GF almost all my Sims are one day younger after leaving CAS ...

Message 104 of 325 (1,028 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@MorgyI agree. I've been building a save for Get Famous since August and now I'm scarred to play it for fear of all my sims aging and eventually passing on just because I need to go into CAS. It really frustrates me that I can't play my game especially when it is sitting right in front of me. But we can't really do anything except to wait for a fix from Maxis. I guess I'll just work on some builds until this is sorted out and we get a patch.

Message 105 of 325 (998 Views)

★★★★ Guide
It happened with a new save in my instance (totally vanilla save) when I tried the tutorial. Only time I spent in CAS was the beginning when the sim was formed. When she entered the world, aging was off. But, she has a bit of green in the age bar.
I have yet to return to CAS since.
I also think it may have happened in a pre-patch save with the aging turned off. Family of 4 (2 YA, child and a toddler) -- at the end of a normal gameplay session I noticed the child's age bar was sparkling (as if to indicate it's her birthday). Also, during that session, I'd received a birthday notice from another played household with a halfway-aged teen in the save (I declined the invite). No recollection of entering CAS this time, though, but I did enter build/buy.
Message 106 of 325 (974 Views)

Sims 4 aging glitch after changing looks

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.49.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bug represents itself when a player goes into create a sim by planning a outfit or changing appearance.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to change my sims appearances they automatically start rapidly aging up
What do you expect to see? Aging should never occur until each sim has reach the end of their lifespan or gets aged up from a birthday cake.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This just started to happen after the patch 1.47.49.1020 was installed.

Also just would like to know when this will be fixed the sims 4 get famous expansion pack just came out. Also there has been several reports of this issue recurring soon as we received the new patch update. 

Message 107 of 325 (959 Views)

Re: Sims 4 aging glitch after changing looks

Hero

Hi @Harvey014

merged your post with existing thread.

It's a known issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 108 of 325 (950 Views)

major game bug in sims4 since installmaent of gamepatch and recent expansion

★★★★★ Apprentice

hello to all there is a major bug since the installment of the most recent patch and expansion pack sims tend to age in cas and as a player that plays with aging off if its possible would love to see this fix please thank you very much in advance for looking into this problem.

Message 109 of 325 (664 Views)

★ Guide

I aged two teenage sims for young adults and went on CAS editing and when I came back they were with some advanced days too.

Message 110 of 325 (710 Views)