Re: Aging sim afther cas bug

by heidi137

Original Post

Re: Half Way through age range when aging up

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

adding my name to the list of the affected. I am seeing just aging older though, not backward.

I do find it a little funny that one of my sims can put some make up on and the entire family is fined 38 days for her transgressions. Imagine how short lived we'd all be.

Message 41 of 325 (1,621 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Sim ages while in CAS

★ Guide

Having the same problem. I have aging off and it goes up and down.

Message 42 of 325 (1,547 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Does this effect NPC?

Message 43 of 325 (1,528 Views)

Hero
I'm unsure at this point but as long as you don't take them to CAS, you should be fine

Best to try it out on a backup and let us know :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 325 (1,518 Views)

★★★ Novice

One more affected

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.49.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Seasons, Vampires and Dine Out.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use a dresser or mirror to change your sim's appearance. This happened on a save with and without mods.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time I use a dresser or mirror to change my sim, they age up after I exit CAS. Even if the sim was at the beginning of a life stage, they age up to the next stage after coming out of CAS.
What do you expect to see? After I exit CAS they should remain the age they were when they entered.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Issue only occurred after the updating to the latest patch, 1.47.49.1020.

Message 45 of 325 (1,498 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I just found out about this bug yesterday and I ain't touching the game until it's fixed. I play with aging off and I am not about to have my families ruined because of this bug. This is something they need to get fixed IMMEDIATELY, but knowing them it'll probably take about 2 weeks. Sigh :/
Message 46 of 325 (1,476 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I see your word that is relevant. As I said, I have a family of vampires consisting of 7 people, 4 adults, two toddlers and a dog. These are old IDs, the ones who resisted, are the oldest, they date from 2015, toddlers and grandfathers date from the release of the pack of vampires. Toddlers and grandfathers were visible via the menu CAS and once in the game, I saw the complete family on the family home and when I entered the game via my two oldest Sims who were on a lot community, there remained only them in the composition of the family. My two Sims had no family, they had the dog. Age is stuck on my game, I do not play death. Why, 4 Sims have disappeared and the others are not? My family is saved in several places, including a hard drive, I would like to see her in full. It's cruel as history ... It's a recent part, the other Sims are all in a reasonable age and have not suffered the bug, just my family played ... It's not possible to accept this for me ... I have all the packs, I have more than 9000 hours of play with my family, it's cruel ... It's the ransom of glory, if I can afford a play on words ! (English is not my mother tongue, sorry if this word is not clear ...)

Message 47 of 325 (1,443 Views)

★ Apprentice

Tried it too.Went into CAS stayed about 2 minutes and my sims aged per 1 day.Terrible bug,they need to fix it ASAP. 

Message 48 of 325 (1,413 Views)

★★ Apprentice

When I start the game every sim aged-up, and I checked in CAS and the sims also aged-up. For example, my sim had 56 days left, I enter in CAS and when I exit, my sim had just 23 days left. Confused

Message 49 of 325 (1,278 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am also affected by this. This is unacceptable. They need to fix this within three days ideally.

Message 50 of 325 (1,231 Views)