Re: [LAUNDRY LIST] Sim Profile not opening after Learning (Dis)Likes/LUIE occurr

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sim’s profile sticking and not having information.

★ Guide

I have the issues on PS4. Only way to get rid of it is force the Sim to travel to another location. It removes the blank other Sim’s profile.

Message 121 of 126 (1,755 Views)

★★ Novice

Which sim? I have traveled with them both. multiple times. It still happens. IT is still blank.

Message 122 of 126 (1,743 Views)

★ Guide
@BooSongz4 Any sim npcs and any friends / relationship of the Sim being played.
Message 123 of 126 (1,739 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, I have traveled. I have played as him too. He is in a different household and listed as an NPC. The cat's profile works. I know more about the landlord and I only met him to say pay your bills on time.

Message 124 of 126 (1,687 Views)

Re: [LAUNDRY LIST] Sim Profile not opening after Learning (Dis)Likes/LUIE occurr

★ Apprentice

I too am experiencing this issue. I didn't even know the likes were supposed to be in the profile although I thought it was weird that they didn't. I removed all mods, repaired the game, started a new save to no avail. Attached copy of the exception I receive just in case an example is required for this bug.

Message 125 of 126 (1,678 Views)

Hero

Fixed an issue where when Sims learned about the Likes and Dislikes of other Sims their Sim Profile became blank. I mean, unless they like or dislike nothing, that is… troubling.

Fixed in Patch 1.76.81/ 1.4.

I'm aware that some of the posts in this thread sounded slightly different and I'm unsure if all issues concerning the profile are fixed.

If you still have issues please create a new thread, describing in as much details as possible what you see on the profile. Also check if you still get a LastUI Exception or not.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 126 of 126 (13,324 Views)