[FIXED] Shower interaction not filling Hygiene need on Shower/Tub Combo

by Decinomicon

Original Post

Shower not affecting hygiene

★ Novice

When using the shower in the shower/bath my Sims hygiene does not reduce.  I now have to have a separate bath & shower !!!

Message 161 of 178 (842 Views)

Re: Shower not affecting hygiene

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah.  Annoying, but it is a known bug and reported in the bug section.

Message 162 of 178 (831 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Shower interaction not filling Hygiene need on Shower/Tub Combo

@nickydwuk1  I've merged your post with the master thread on this issue.  Feel free to click Me Too on the first post.

Only  combination shower/baths are affected.  So until there's a proper fix, you can use standalone showers, or have your sims take baths instead.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 163 of 178 (811 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Shower interaction not filling Hygiene need on Shower/Tub Combo

★★★★★ Newbie

Having this problem now, frustrating but I play with mods so I use UI cheat mod and just move it the bar up but still it annoys me. 

Message 164 of 178 (694 Views)

Re: Sims showers forever. Shower interaction not working properly.

★★ Novice
@LaJefa_05 What can i do?
Message 165 of 178 (666 Views)

My sims won't use a shower that is connected to a bathtub.

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? unsure what this means?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work Get together City Living Cats and Dogs Discover University Parent hood Dine Out Outdoor retreat Spa Day Kids Stuff pack Kitchen stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By going into game play and getting a sim to use the shower.
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever my sim goes into the shower their hygiene level wont go up and they won't get out of the shower and I have to reset them. This only happens when they use showers that are connected to bathtubs. Showers on there own work normally. I tried to repair my game in origin to see if that would help. But unfortunately it didn't. I notice this problem stared happening after I last updated my game. I think it could be a bug. Please help. Thank you :-)
What do you expect to see? For my sims to go into the shower and their hygiene level go up and they get out of the shower when they are done. Like I mentioned before this bug only happens when my sims use a shower that is connected to a bathtub. Showers on there own work fine.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I noticed this bug stared happening after I last updated my game which was in December.

Please help. Thank you :-)

Message 166 of 178 (663 Views)

Re: My sims won't use a shower that is connected to a bathtub.

★★★★★ Pro

This is a known issue for the shower/tubs. There is no fix right now. The best solutions are to take baths or buy a separate shower.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Shower-interaction-not-filling-Hygiene-need-on-Shower-Tub...

Message 167 of 178 (646 Views)

Hero
@staceysimsgirl Merged your post with existing thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 168 of 178 (615 Views)

No mods ever in my game.

Used the shower tub combo from vampires.

All packs owned except Muchio (can't spell it) stuff pack.

Message 169 of 178 (583 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Thank you for your help. Happy 2020!

Staceysimsgirl.
Message 170 of 178 (577 Views)