[FIXED] Shower interaction not filling Hygiene need on Shower/Tub Combo

by Decinomicon

Original Post

Re: Double Delight hygiene is not going up

Hero (Retired)
@7IJ7o

This is a reported bug and only applies to this one shower connected to the bathtub. Go to the first post in this link and click ME TOO
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Shower-interaction-not-filling-Hygiene-need-on-Shower-Tub...

I don't work for EA
Message 121 of 178 (1,077 Views)

Re: Shower interaction not filling Hygiene need

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the information. I was feeling discouraged and felt like I did something wrong but not knowing what. After updates, this occurred for me as well. I will try the bath and see what happens. Thanks again and Happy New Year!

Message 122 of 178 (1,026 Views)

Hero
@7IJ7o I merged your post with the current bug thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 123 of 178 (1,018 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me again,

I am also experiencing this exact issue -- any bath/shower combo does not fill hygiene meter. All other baths and standalone showers work fine.

Happy New Year!

Message 124 of 178 (958 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Shower interaction not filling Hygiene need on Shower/Tub Combo

★★★★ Novice
@Decinomicon It’s so annoying 😓
Message 125 of 178 (953 Views)

The Shower/Bath combination objects don't improve any Sim's hygiene

★★★★★ Newbie

So I have a toddler and it needs to bathe, I also prefer my Sims to shower, not take a bath. So in the game I invested in a shower/bath combination tub (idk what they are really called). However, after about 14 sim days, the tub stops improving all of my sim's hygiene. I don't have the funds, or room in my bathroom to have a bathtub and a shower stall. Is anyone else having the problem? Any answers? I'm currently having this problem, and have had it in the past. I ended up quitting on that family anyway. But I'm personally doing the Legacy Challenge and can't/don't want to give up on this family. Please help me.

Message 126 of 178 (821 Views)

Dot.: The Shower/Bath combination objects don't improve any Sim's hygiene

Hero (Retired)
@eternallyidyll

This is a known game bug and only applies to this one shower connected to the bathtub. Go to the first post in this link and click ME TOO
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Shower-interaction-not-filling-Hygiene-need-on-Shower-Tub...

I don't work for EA
Message 127 of 178 (800 Views)

★ Novice

EA you need to fix this already, its been too long for you not to fix this kind of bug when so many people are having it

Message 128 of 178 (828 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm finding that my Sim is not becoming clean in any bath /shower tub. I also cannot wash the dog in any of them as the completion circle around the action doesn't appear and if the action is cancelled after some time, the dog is not clean.

Message 129 of 178 (766 Views)

Re: Sims showers forever. Shower interaction not working properly.

★★★ Newbie
@LaJefa_05 The bath with soaks and mud bath are from Spa Day I think.
Message 130 of 178 (689 Views)