Sims 4 Bath/Shower Hygeine bug

by DarrianCone

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Shower interaction not filling Hygiene need on Shower/Tub Combo

★★★ Newbie

I ran into this issue too, and I ended up just using a regular shower rather than a bathtub/shower. And that allowed my sim's hygiene need to go up. I understand it doesn't fix the ultimate problem, buuut it's some type of solution, hope this helps

Message 81 of 178 (1,009 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m having this issue too. Does anyone know if a new patch will be out soon to fix this? This started happening to me right after the recent update. 

Message 82 of 178 (925 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My sim can finish showering at my own lot 

just cant finish at somewhere else like gym 

Message 83 of 178 (921 Views)

Re: Sims Can't Take Showers, Only Baths

★★★ Newbie

Only way for my sims to get clean is a bath and I also send my sims to the final exam in university and it doesn't get check off but if I stay at home and the go it does I want the university experience and my showers back I love this game dearly 

Message 84 of 178 (849 Views)

Sims 4 Bath/Shower Hygeine bug

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and Dogs, City living, get to work, get together, island living, dine out, seasons, get famous, spa day, perfect patio, movie day, laundry.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try taking a shower with the Bath/Shower combos like the Double Delight or Clawfoot.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sims hygeine need does not fill up.
What do you expect to see? The hygeine need to fill up.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The most recent December patch

I have tried closing the game and reopening, I have tried different homes, towns, sims and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and none of it helps. 

Message 85 of 178 (846 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Bath/Shower Hygeine bug

★★ Novice

I have this same issue and so does my daughter. This needs to be fixed. Doesn't any of the staff make comments about these bugs as to if they are being looked into, fixed, etc? Being able to use the shower option is a rather important element of game play.

Message 86 of 178 (819 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this issue too. I've tried shift-clicking to reset the shower/tub, and it still doesn't work at all.

Message 87 of 178 (766 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exact same issue here. This really sucks since I have a family with toddlers.

Message 88 of 178 (723 Views)

Sims unable to shower

★★★ Newbie

My adult sims can't shower. They can only take baths in shower/tub combos. 

I tried to repair the game, debug the objects, and repurchase new shower/tub combos, however hygiene does not improve unless they just take a bath. 

Message 89 of 178 (640 Views)

Re: Sims unable to shower

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue but only my child sims can't shower.

Message 90 of 178 (627 Views)