by anoushkaXsuri

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] Screenshots made in game are blurred

★★ Novice

Yep. Same here and it's so annoying.

Message 41 of 51 (1,169 Views)

Betreff: [TO ADD] Screenshots made in game are blurred

★ Apprentice

Same here. I hope this gets fixed soon. I play story lines and make photos all the time. But the photos are so blurred now that I hardly can use them for my stories.

Message 42 of 51 (1,105 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Thanks for all the report

It's been stated by the gurus that this will be fixed in the next patch (no date yet).

As a workaround, i recommend using FRAPS (just google, it's free) or some other external screenshot program or use prnt-screen and paste into an external program like paint.

@Deichschaf013 wrote:

With Win 10 you don't need an external program; just tab the windows button and the print button on your keyboard the same time. You find the taken screens at 'Pictures'. 

According to SimGuruKate on Twitter, this will be fixed this week: https://twitter.com/SimGuruKate/status/1029073639537180672 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 51 (2,004 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

With Win 10 you don't need an external program; just tab the windows button and the print button on your keyboard the same time. You find the taken screens at 'Pictures'. 

Mit Win 10 braucht es kein externes Programm; einfach die Windows- und die Drucktaste auf der Tastatur gleichzeitig drücken. Die Screenshots sind im Ordner 'Bilder' zu finden.

Message 44 of 51 (1,033 Views)

Champion
As a workaround I'm using Windows 10's built-in Game Bar for screenshots. They don't have the metadata to have them show up in the screenshot manager in game or tag sims for memories, but I'm not using that feature at the moment anyway.
Message 45 of 51 (1,023 Views)

pixelated screenshots

★ Novice

Anytime I take a screen shot, it comes out pixelated and not smooth like other creators. Here is an example: * click *. (the image is the same that i linked but i linked it in case it didn't work). Any help on how to fix it? (that image was taken in CAS)

Message 46 of 51 (1,005 Views)

Re: pixelated screenshots

★ Novice
also all my game settings are on the highest possible and my screenshot settings are on the highest possible, too
Message 47 of 51 (1,002 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Screenshots made in game are blurred

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 48 of 51 (938 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Screenshots made in game are blurred

★ Guide

Same problem here as everybody.  Since lastest patch screenshots look like they were taken at 50% resolution, then rescaled back up to your current game resolution looking blurry and low quality.

Message 49 of 51 (861 Views)

★★ Novice

Won't use Fraps or PrntScrn or OBS or whatever since all of that captures my Sims UI...

Message 50 of 51 (845 Views)