Original Post

Re: Capture UI Screen Capture Not working

★ Apprentice
@LadyDarkSorrow Same Here too
Message 21 of 39 (1,690 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Its happening on PC as well so it isnt limited to mac os.

I'm having this issue as well since the big June Update.

Message 22 of 39 (1,652 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Screenshot doesn't capture UI despite option being on

★ Apprentice
@crinrictFischreuse Same here... Frown
Message 23 of 39 (1,569 Views)

Re: Screen Capture Settings not working

★ Pro

Although not mentioned as fixed in today's patch, 1.54.120.1020, I checked anyway because I'm finding it such a nuisance to remember to use print screen to capture UI in the pic.  Nope, screen capture settings still not working.

Message 24 of 39 (1,537 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Dang.

I SUPPOSE I could use this as an opportunity to use "C" for actual storytelling, and Print Screen for when I need to snap interfaces. (Shots that involve both may be a problem, though.)

Actually, though, has anyone tried unchecking the box and then taking a screenshot with "C", just to see if maybe something got reversed there? (Worth a shot...no pun intended. Large smile )

Message 25 of 39 (1,527 Views)

★★ Guide

Screen capture (picture capture) does not capture UI despite being checked (video capture does capture UI). Tested after Update: 08/08/2019 - PC 1.54.120.1020 / Mac 1.54.120.1020

Message 26 of 39 (1,503 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yup I have had this for awhile too. I have had to play in windowed mode and use good the regular screenshot command by keyboard to get a shot of the UI otherwise I just get a white screen. Dont remember how to do VIDEOS that way though. 

Message 27 of 39 (1,498 Views)

★★ Guide
Press V to record and to stop recording. Video clips default location is: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Recorded videos
Message 28 of 39 (1,475 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I wanted to come here and express my frustration as this is still happening to me too.

Message 29 of 39 (1,408 Views)

★ Apprentice

Since the last patch PC 1.55.105.1020 ,  I thought that the UI capture would be fixed but alas it still hasn't been fixed yet and it's now getting beyond ''Annoying''. And now that there's a ''leak'' of the next EP coming, possibly no ''bug fixes'' until the next pack comes out, that's 2 month wait! This needs to be fixed first and various of other bugs. I just wish they'd fix the bugs first before bringing out another pack but I understand that EA is a gaming company and there's budgets and get more packs out before a deadline, but more and more bugs will occur in new packs and then they'll be behind fixing those bugs that needed to be fixed months earlier.

Message 30 of 39 (1,356 Views)