Re: When toddler is scared its state icon is strangely stretched out.

by CoolPol42

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Scared Toddler icon is strangely stretched

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Czech
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs, Vampires, Realm Of Magic, Spa Day, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Spooky Stuff, Fitness Stuff Tiny Living, Nifty Knitting, Paranormal Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put a toddler in scared emotion and look at its emotional state icon.
What happens when the bug occurs? When toddler is scared its state icon is strangely stretched out.
What do you expect to see? Not stretched out icon.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Update with scared emotion

It looks kinda scarry.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted title

Message 1 of 10 (1,335 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Scared Toddler icon is strangely stretched

Hero

Fixed an issue where the Scared Emotion UI was displaying a broken pose for Toddlers.
The pose was kinda more scary than what the Toddler had been scared of, so glad that
is done.

Fixed in Patch 1.77.131/1.44

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (882 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@CoolPol42 Could you add a pic ?

Did you delete the localthumbcache file after removing mods ? Are you using any kinds of UI mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (1,296 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@CoolPol42Yeah, this happens everytime they’re scared. Their arms strech weirdly.

Message 3 of 10 (1,266 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I've never used any UI mods. Yes, I removed localthumbcache. I'm not the only one who is experiencing this "stretched" toddler. I've seen other people complaining about it on Twitter. Unfortunately, I can't now show the picture of mine game because my toddler isn't scared, but soon as I can, I'll add a foto.
Message 4 of 10 (1,231 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Here is the photo.

Message 5 of 10 (1,199 Views)

Hero
@CoolPol42 Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (1,186 Views)

★★ Guide
@CoolPol42 That’s exactly what happens.
Message 7 of 10 (1,138 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I think I have this same issue (not sure as I don't want to click on the attached picture to verify). When I visit a household with a toddler, I arrive to see a deformed toddler - stretched arms that appears to be more than one (I don't look at it closely enough to know what exactly happens), unidentifiable head. There are no mods in my game. Toddler is at the front of the house or if a CL apartment it's at the front door.

Message 8 of 10 (953 Views)

★ Guide

Happened in my game too.. It looks so scary! Started happening after the paranormal pack update, don't remember the version number 😖

Message 9 of 10 (923 Views)

Hero

Fixed an issue where the Scared Emotion UI was displaying a broken pose for Toddlers.
The pose was kinda more scary than what the Toddler had been scared of, so glad that
is done.

Fixed in Patch 1.77.131/1.44

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (883 Views)