Re: [OPEN] [SV] Unable to harvest the Bizarre Fruit

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Infection Vaccine for Strangerville

Hero
@mark333000 I merged your post with the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 36 (1,122 Views)

Re: Infection Vaccine for Strangerville

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the help!!!  Standard smile  Much appreciated!!

Message 32 of 36 (1,091 Views)

Strangerville UNPLAYABLE on xbox!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.7.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampires Realm of Magic Paranormal Stuff Pack Vintage Glamour Stuff Discover University Perfect Patio Stuff City living Seasons Strangerville
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to a plant in strangerville (at last stage of apocalypse) and click on nurse plant. It will not give you an option to harvest it.
What happens when the bug occurs? I click on the strangerville plants at the final stage of the apocalypse in order to harvest them but no option to do so comes up.
What do you expect to see? The strangerville plant should have the option be harvested.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So the strangerville plant won’t give me the option harvest it..when you NEED it to beat strangerville. I’ve also seen a post from AUGUST about this. So the sims team has neglected this for months now. Fix this game breaking bug already.

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 33 of 36 (1,007 Views)

Re: Strangerville UNPLAYABLE on xbox!

★★★★★ Guide

I never played Strangerville, even though I had the pack.  I decided to dip my toe in today and what a mess!  Can't harvest the Bizarre Fruit. All my sims have been nurturing them, but no option. Went desperately into debug mode to buy all my sims bizarre fruit.  Still nothing seems to be happening, though I'll see as the sim days progress if that will fix my problem. From what I've read here, I'm not banking on it.

Message 34 of 36 (903 Views)

★ Guide

This whole time I was thinking my bizzare plant was out of season since it’s winter in my game but the plant is fully grown and i never get the option to harvest or water  or weed it. It’s just sort of sitting in  my sims backyard, I’ll have to try grafting it with something else then. 

Message 35 of 36 (847 Views)

Hero

You can harvest Bizarre Fruits from Bizarre Plants now. ΜØŦĦ€Ř... ĆΔŁŁŞ ŦØ Μ€…

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 36 (4,960 Views)