Re: [OPEN] [ŞV] 'New' Highlights in Buy mode doesn't disappear

by texeganjane

Original Post

Re: "Contains new item" will not go away

★★★★★ Guide
@amfgorigin I could be wrong but I know I've had this happen before and it was an updated swatch that was the culprit. You could also try going through all the categories you have. Sort by pack etc and see if that singles it out.
Message 61 of 85 (630 Views)

Build Mode Problem

★★ Newbie

Build Mode keeps saying I have new items but I have viewed all items in all of my new packs already. A few of the categories will say that there is new items but I have viewed and purchased almost every item already. 

Message 62 of 85 (606 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

May 30, 2021/ This is happening to me as well. Kids toys and clutter category.

Message 63 of 85 (586 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is happening to me for multiple categories. Each time I re-open the game it is showing several categories as "new" even though I've clicked through them all. The hex editor workaround does not seem to work anymore as the hex values recommended to replace can't seem to be found in ReticulatedSplinesView.

Is there a new workaround for this?

Message 64 of 85 (550 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@texeganjane Try the clicking strangerville items mentioned above. Worked for me
Message 65 of 85 (528 Views)

Hero
@texeganjane Are you sure you're searching in the HEX tab ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 66 of 85 (512 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict Yes. I used to use that workaround every time I would start a new TS4 folder but at a certain point it stopped finding the values to replace and I had to start clicking all of the swatches in game manually.

Message 67 of 85 (495 Views)

Hero
@texeganjane Maybe the values changed. I'll test later.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 68 of 85 (489 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict https://streamable.com/fdi066 I've recorded the attempt. Let me know if it seems I've done something wrong.

Message 69 of 85 (486 Views)

Hero
@texeganjane still working for me but it looks fine on yours. Can you find the 04 value if you just search for that ?

This is on a file from a brand new folder, right ? You have highlights in the game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 70 of 85 (471 Views)