Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ŞV] Blazer not appearing in CAS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all but my first pet stuff and luxury party stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Create a Sim Randomize outfit until blazer appears [so far I've only seen it when randomizing the everyday category on female sims]
What happens when the bug occurs? When you click on the blazer thats on the sim it doesn't appear in the catalogue and you can't change its color If your sim isn't wearing it, there's no way to know it exists, it doesn't appear anywhere in the catalogue
What do you expect to see? The blazer listed among all the other tops [it appears to match the pants that were added in by Strangerville, and I only just started seeing it so I think it was added by that pack]
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After installing Strangerville

My sim randomized with this outfit and I noticed I'd never seen the blazer before, and I can't find it anywhere in the catalogue. It seems to match perfectly with the pants that came with strangerville. I don't know if this is just my game but I don't remember seeing this blazer in any CAS overviews of Strangerville.

Message 1 of 5 (1,719 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Hidden stranger ville blazer

[ Edited ]
Hero

@manzana0807 Could you check if this was fixed ?

EDIT: I believe they removed this from the randomizer so I'm marking this fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,447 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

That jacket looks like it was left locked by mistake. In Sims 4 Studio this jacket has swatches for the Covert Ops branch of the military, but that's a separate CAS item.

The jacket in your screenshot is already checked for Everyday wear, but the ShowInUI box is not checked in the Warehouse side of Sims 4 Studio. Looks like it was probably an oversight, like I said. I just made a quick override for myself, so I can use it with the matching pants.

I'm glad you mentioned this! I'm going to check and see if there's a matching male equivalent and unlock it too.

ETA: There's an equivalent full body suit for males and a skirt for females that appears to also be locked by mistake as well.

Message 2 of 5 (1,658 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks so much!

Message 3 of 5 (1,638 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,563 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@manzana0807 Could you check if this was fixed ?

EDIT: I believe they removed this from the randomizer so I'm marking this fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,448 Views)