Sims 4 Snowy Escape Salaryperson Hold Phone conference not completing

by TactfulTay179

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] Supervisor Branch: Hold Phone conference not fulfilling

★★ Guide

Just tested this as well: tried first four times, made sure the sim's needs were in green so no urgent needs could override anything. Also restarted the game in between. No luck.

Then I set the 'autonomy off on selected sim' and stayed on her the whole time and it immediately worked. So whatever it is, it indeed seems to be related to autonomy. 

Message 11 of 23 (1,335 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Lumiasta I might love you forever, it worked <3
Message 12 of 23 (1,315 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Snowy Escape Salary Person in the Senior branch daily task not workin

★ Pro

Oh dear.  I posted a LE that I got when the host conference call wouldn't complete after reaching level 5 in this thread:

[NEEDS INPUT] [SE] Salary Person (5): 'Host Phone Conference' Unavailable - Answer HQ and perhaps it should have been here.  I didn't encounter the call task not completing until level 5.

Feel free to delete from other thread @crinrict if you don't want it there.  Shaking my head in wonder that you keep up with all this, lol.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 13 of 23 (1,295 Views)

★ Novice

this is odd but I was having the same problem and it always works for me when ur on the toilet and the phone lol

Message 14 of 23 (1,288 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@kfranke92076 That worked for me too.
Message 15 of 23 (1,226 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Supervisor Branch: Hold Phone conference not fulfilling

EA Staff

Hello.

If anyone is still seeing the issue (without mods) and are willing to share save files, instructions are here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 16 of 23 (1,150 Views)

Sims 4 Snowy Escape Salaryperson Hold Phone conference not completing

★★ Apprentice

Last household I was playing with has Salaryperson as his career and last I was checking, the hold phone conference prompt wasn’t fulfilling. I read others were having this issue and fixed it turning autonomy off and I did and that still didn’t fix it. I’m currently playing in another household and I’m just wondering if anyone else has been having issues or know if this is fixed?

Message 17 of 23 (980 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Snowy Escape Salaryperson Hold Phone conference not completing

Hero
@TactfulTay179 I merged your post with the bug report.

Could you send your save to SimGuruRitzy as asked above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 23 (951 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Supervisor Branch: Hold Phone conference not fulfilling

★★★ Newbie

lock ur sim in a box so they can go and (e.g) wash their hands.worked for me so ye Standard smile

Message 19 of 23 (676 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Supervisor Branch: Hold Phone conference not fulfilling

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm getting the same issue now too. I did the phone conference twice and watched my sim end the call and nothing got fulfilled or even recorded that it started.

Message 20 of 23 (665 Views)