Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [SE] Sectional Couch Swatches: Colors differ slightly per section

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy escape, eco lifestyle, discover university, island living, get famous, seasons, cats and dogs, city living, get together, get to work, dream home decorator, journey to batuu, realm of magic, strangerville, jungle adventure, parenthood, vampires, dine out, spa day, outfior retreat, paranormal, nifty knitting, tiny living, moschino, my first pet, laundry day, toddler, fitness, bowling night, vintage glamour, backyard, kids room, romantic garden, movie hangout, spooky, cool kitchen, perfect patio, luxury party, country kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy sectional couch and put pieces together
What happens when the bug occurs? If you use the same swatch the hies still appear slightly different
What do you expect to see? For it ti be all the same color with no visible difference
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I used the light brown swatch

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, adjusted title to fit

Message 1 of 15 (8,366 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [LAUNDRY LIST] [SE] Sectional Couch Swatches: Colors differ slightly per sec

Hero

Lighting can change the ambiance of a room, and your mood in a flash. Luckily we have
fixed an issue that lighting was not even on sectional sofas to continue to set the right
mood for our Sims.

Fixed in Patch 1.77.131/1.44

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 15 of 15 (2,577 Views)

All Replies

Re: [SE] Sectional Couch Swatches: Colors differ slightly from section to sectio

★★★ Apprentice

Can confirm I also have this issue, regardless of windows or various light fixtures.

Message 2 of 15 (8,115 Views)

Re: [SE] Sectional Couch Swatches: Colors differ slightly from section to sectio

★★★★★ Newbie

I also have this issue.

Message 3 of 15 (7,500 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too, playing on Mac.

OSX Catalina 10.15.7

TS4 v1.75.125.1230

Message 4 of 15 (7,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue on PS4

Message 5 of 15 (7,157 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue on mac

Message 6 of 15 (7,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this issue, never installed any CC. 

Message 7 of 15 (7,123 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Kaydia I'm having the same issue also with cabinets.
Message 8 of 15 (6,734 Views)

Hero
@Simmindipity Could you use this thread for the cabinets: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Furniture-Glitch-in-New-Interior-Designer-Game-Pack/m-p/104085...

I might merge them later but keeping separate fot now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 15 (5,593 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Sectional Couch Swatches: Colors differ slightly per section

★★★ Newbie

It's not just the sectional couches, this is an issue with the lighting 100% cause moving your lights can solve the problem (in certain angles).

But whenever i place the same object twice, next to eachother with the same swatch i notice a difference (which isnt supposed to happen obviously since it's the same swatch), when they're a little away from eachother it's not as visible, but since sectionals and counters are pieces sticked together you cant unsee it

Message 10 of 15 (4,266 Views)