by JuliaChang93

Original Post

Some Vacation Problems

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Cats And Dogs, Island Living, City Living, Discover University, Seasons, Parenthood, Dine Out, My First Pet Stuff, Laundry Day, Holiday.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Going On Vacation To Sulani (Rental Lot)
What happens when the bug occurs? It Gives My Sims And Pets Blue Background But Dosent Give The Moodlet.
What do you expect to see? That I Can See The Moodlet Or That It Goes Away.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My Sims And Pets Was On Vacation, When The Toddlers Started Being Sad And I Was Gonna Check What They Were Sad From But It Didnt Show Any Moodlet Just a Blue Background.. Then My Dogs And One Of My Sims Got Sad But I Just Saw a Blue Background And Not The Moodlet.. 

Then I Have Another One: On The Vacation (The Second Day) My Sims Got a Bill And It Was 16 000 And It Was Weird Because On Their Home Lot The Bills Usualy Cost Around  3 000 Because I Have The Off The Grid Trait.

Message 11 of 22 (1,706 Views)

Re: [SE] Sad sims without sad moodlets

★★★ Novice
@Zipitie Same But I Don't Have Snowy Escape Tho.
Message 12 of 22 (1,661 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Sad sims without sad moodlets/ Homesick moodlet hidden

★★ Guide

This happened in my game just now, only they were sad when they got home from vacationing in Sulani. There are no sad moodlets to show why they're sad. One has no moodlets at all and the other has one happy moodlet, but her overall mood is sad. 

My sims' sadness isn't about homesickness because they just got home and have been home for roughly three (in-game) hours. Sounds like there are a few sad moodlets that aren't showing up in the UI. 

Message 13 of 22 (1,660 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@BitterBubblyMy sims sad moodlets did go away in like one day or so.. So they should just go away the day after!!

Message 14 of 22 (1,641 Views)

★ Apprentice

Seen it in my game as well. Sims are on holiday, all sad by default, all have the homsick-mood. Screenshot is attached. Standard smile

Message 15 of 22 (1,577 Views)

★ Guide

Same for me.
Seems to be not related to SE specifically but to basegame vacation in every world featrure.
Homesick moodlet itself appears only in destination worlds (tested with Granite Falls and Selvadorada).
When vacationing in residential worlds after a few days (4 or 5 can't say exactly) sims get sad mood without any sad moodlets.

Message 16 of 22 (1,552 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, so weird! The toilets in the rentals on Mt Komorebi make my sims sad. Happens every time. I mean, I can understand that sims can get homesick but this is weird. Sims are happy everywhere for except on the toilet lol

Message 17 of 22 (1,547 Views)

Re: My Sim is always sad, even if he hasn't got any effects.‎

★★★ Guide

Don't have Snowy Escape, only have Island Living, City Living, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff and the free Holiday Celebration and Ghoulish Guitar packs on my Xbox. This happened to me yesterday too. I was wondering why it was happening to my toddler but then when they got home from vacationing in San Myshuno (my Sims live in Sulani), they were sad even though there was a happy moodlet or two or if they were supposed to be fine. But a bit after they got home from vacation the sad mood eventually went away.

Message 18 of 22 (1,442 Views)

Re: My Sim is always sad, even if he hasn't got any effects.‎

★ Guide

I'm having the same issue. I have all the packs and have never used mods, but all of a sudden my sim is constantly turning up as sad in spite of not having any negative moodlets and sometimes even plenty of positive ones. Some days the game seems to be confusing fine with sad, others the mood is just plain contradictory to the active moodlets. Getting REALLY annoying.

Message 19 of 22 (1,379 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This also happens to me and I am on PC

Message 20 of 22 (1,252 Views)