[FIXED] [SE] [PS/XB] Bunny Slope not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusiast

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Re: * not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusiast

★ Apprentice

This issue STILL hasn't made it onto the Laundry List (11th May). Come on guys, it's been months now! 

Message 61 of 84 (855 Views)

Re: Snowy escape aspiration not completing

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrictDoes this bug still exist? It’s 6 months later and  just got Snowy Escape and have discovered the same problem on XBox.

Message 62 of 84 (830 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

EA doesn't care. Because we are PS and Xbox players. We are a small community. If this issue happen to PC gamers, they would have fixed it. They are not care about PS and Xbox players. The main thing is that we paid for this Expansion pack. It doesn't matter that this Expansion pack is completely broken 😡🤬

Message 63 of 84 (824 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The funny thing is they still sell it. They don't care that this expansion pack is broken. I love snowboarding in real life. That's why it bothers me that it doesn't work. I'm very disappointed ☹️  

Message 64 of 84 (817 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] [PS/XB] Bunny Slope not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusiast

★★ Novice

I have this issue as well and it has persisted through a few updates. Please fix I paid full price for the snowy escape expansion and I am regretting it severely.

Message 65 of 84 (760 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Why is this STILL not fixed???????!!!!! It’s making me mad!

I’m playing on PS4 and it’s happening to me too! I already filled out a report a LONG time ago 

@crinrict Do you have any insight on when this could be fixed? It’s been broken for a while....

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 66 of 84 (711 Views)

Hero
@Sportsnthegame No, sorry I don't get info on when they're fixing stuff.

Nick acknowledged it the other day on twitter though

https://twitter.com/SimGuruNick/status/1392904131593965572

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 67 of 84 (680 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I see this has been open since December. Any chance of some communication of the status of this and the similar bugs affecting skiing and snowboarding? Or is it just part of the game we're going to have to learn to live without?

Message 68 of 84 (616 Views)

Re: Bunny Slope in Aspiration not working

★★★★ Novice

Same exact thing has been happening since I first played and it's still happening (now end of May 2021). No attempt by ea to sort out. Feel like a refund is in order as virtually unplayable. 

Message 69 of 84 (574 Views)

Re: Bunny Slope in Aspiration not working

★★★★★ Novice
@FFSseriously Agree completely. If it is not addressed in the next patch, or some honest communication from EA by that same time about what the issue is, then I'll be calling to get some sort of refund for the money spent on this pack.
Message 70 of 84 (521 Views)