[FIXED] [SE] [PS/XB] Bunny Slope not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusiast

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Re: I can’t complete Aspiration?

★ Novice

I really hope they fix this soon. Never going to be able to proceed with my new save 

Message 21 of 84 (1,831 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] [PS] Bunny Slope not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusia

★★★ Novice

Could you explain a bit more on what you mean? 

Message 22 of 84 (1,820 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] [PS] Bunny Slope not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusiast

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same issue on PS5. I hope they fix it soon!

Message 23 of 84 (1,791 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm hoping there will be a patch to coincide with the release of the new Paranormal stuff pack. 

Message 24 of 84 (1,775 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This better be fixed asap. I can't even play the fill expansion pack, what a waste of money if its unplayable and no one even gives AF 😑

Im playing on ps4 and cannot snowboard on any hill but the bunny one and do not have any of the unlocked associated with it. 

Message 25 of 84 (1,762 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same exact problem. Ps4 pro

Message 26 of 84 (1,683 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue even after the update, truly a shame how they can release content but not fix this problem at hand, now I'm not even considering getting this paranormal pack. I have tried numerous times to go down the bunny slope and at this point I'm giving up. Playing on ps4 pro, latest update today still no good.

Message 27 of 84 (1,649 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Im thinking about asking for a refund but don't even know where to go for that, also on ps4

Message 28 of 84 (1,632 Views)

Bunny Slope in Aspiration not working

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.37
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all of the expansions installed. I have all of the game packs installed except Jungle Adventure, Journey to Batuu, Realm of Magic, Dine out, and Spa day. I have tiny living, laundry day, toddler, fitness, bowling night, vintage glamour, and romantic garden stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When a sim has the Snowy Escape aspiration of Extreme Sport Enthusiast, if you go down the bunny slope, the aspiration won’t complete.
What happens when the bug occurs? The aspiration of “go down the bunny slopes” does not complete
What do you expect to see? The aspiration of “going down the bunny slope” to be completed
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When going down the bunny slope, the sims glitches when it gets to the bottom and pops back up to the middle of the slope. Also, when walking to the slope after the first attempt, the sim walks through the fence and scenery. 

Message 29 of 84 (1,641 Views)

Re: Bunny Slope in Aspiration not working

★ Apprentice

Saddened that this issue didn't make the new patch. Here's hoping it appears in the next patch, and soon too. 

Message 30 of 84 (1,514 Views)