I can’t complete Aspiration?

by Kayykillafox

Original Post

Re: Snowy escape aspiration not completing

★ Guide

@crinrict please update this to include PC version also, see my previous post as I am having same issue on Windows 10 PC. This is not just limited to the console systems.

Message 11 of 84 (2,772 Views)

Re: Snowy escape aspiration not completing

Hero
@TwinGoddessLA On the bunny slope ? There's another issue where the aspiration doesn't work but on the bunny slope I'm having no issues on PC.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 84 (2,762 Views)

Bunny slope aspiration does not complete for Extreme Sports Enthusiast

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? I have it updated, but I cant find the game version
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all EXCEPT journey yo batuu, realm of magic, ane jungle adventure. I hace the rest.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim go down the bunny hill, and the aspiration does not register. I've tried on sled, skis, and snowboard. Tried on continuous and on one time.
What happens when the bug occurs? The aspiration does not register that sim went down bunny slope.
What do you expect to see? The aspiration mark as completed once going down the bunny hill is complete
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My sim went down the bunny hill every way you can, even running and it hasnt completed. It is one of the first aspirations of the Extreme Sport Enthusiast, so I can't proceed.

Message 13 of 84 (2,765 Views)

Sims 4 Snowy Escape Bunny Slope

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.36
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Parenthood, Vampires, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Backyard Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go down the bunny slope with the extreme sports enthusiast aspiration
What happens when the bug occurs? The activity “Go down the bunny slope” does not register as completed
What do you expect to see? The task “Go down the bunny slope” to be fulfilled
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 14 of 84 (2,678 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] [PS] Bunny Slope not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusia

★★★ Newbie

I hope this helps. I have also been trying to do this for some time on the larger(easy-expert) slopes without success, but if you ski down the smaller group of slopes just before first practise rock climbing face then this seems to work! 🙂 

-Happy Simming! 

Message 15 of 84 (2,560 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] [PS] Bunny Slope not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusia

★★★ Newbie

Has this been fixed yet?

Message 16 of 84 (2,477 Views)

★ Apprentice

Not to my knowledge. Still waiting on an update, or workaround. 

Message 17 of 84 (2,455 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] [PS] Bunny Slope not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusiast

★★★ Newbie

I’m having all the exact same issues on Xbox One X. Game is fully updated and I’ve never used mods or cheats. I have all packs and content other than Journey to Batuu. Really frustrated I can’t progress past this milestone! Especially since this is the best pack we’ve seen in a long time Frown 

Message 18 of 84 (2,308 Views)
Highlighted

I can’t complete Aspiration?

★★★ Novice

So I’ve been playing this particular sim save file for a long time now. I’ve figured out alot of bugs and quick fixes for when my game bugs out. This time its weird though, i got the snowy escape pack and Im trying todo the extreme sports enthusiast aspiration and For some reason its saying I haven’t completed the bunny slope but in fact i did!! I went down the bunny slope countless times with all the different ways that you can and its still saying I didn’t complete it. Usually when this happens all i have todo is restart my game, change the aspiration then change it back, new save file and some other things i thought of but none of it worked! all of the quick fixes ive noticed that seem to have worked in the past are no longer working Frown what else could i do?

Message 19 of 84 (2,217 Views)

Re: I can’t complete Aspiration?

Hero (Retired)
@Kayykillafox I've merged your post into the bug report for this issue. It needs to be patched, there's nothing you can do to fix it in game.

Please click the "Me Too" button on the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.
Message 20 of 84 (2,174 Views)