Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] [PS] Bunny Slope not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusia

by mrsbeendabbin116

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [SE] [PS/XB] Bunny Slope not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusiast

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.35.8.3400
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim on the Extreme Sports Enthusiast Aspiration try to complete the bunny slope.
What happens when the bug occurs? Neither Skiing or Snowboarding register for the milestone, even after many attempts.
What do you expect to see? The milestone Register Properly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.35

The aspiration doesn't ever recognize you've completed the task.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, adjusted title to fit

Message 2 of 84 (16,528 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] [PS] Bunny Slope not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusia

Hero

In Snowy Escape, skiing, sledding and snowboarding on Bunny Slopes now contributes
to the Extreme Sports Enthusiast Aspiration.

Fixed in Patch 1.77.131/1.44

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 84 of 84 (4,321 Views)

All Replies

Extreme Sports Enthusiast Aspiration Glitch

★★★★ Novice

Since the recent Sims update to the PS4 none of my sims can complete "go down the bunny slope" in the Extreme Sports Enthusiast Aspiration. Prior to the update any of my sims that had tackled this succeeded. Since the update, no sims, not even new or imported sims can complete this task. Please fix as this is making it impossible to complete the milestone aspiration. I do not use cheats or mods and I own every expansion pack. 

Message 1 of 84 (16,550 Views)

Re: Extreme Sports Enthusiast Aspiration Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Mine is doing the same thing?  Yes please fix I’m on Xbox. It’s very frustrating. He has gone down the bunny slip many times using snowboard skiing and sled and it’s not counting. I’ve restarted Xbox and game and no go. 

Message 3 of 84 (16,346 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My sims are having the same issue. I play on ps4. They will not complete the bunny slop aspiration. They go down the slope but once they go to get off the board or skis they glitch half way up the slope. So i tried sledding and they go down correctly but it doesnt register in the aspiration.

Message 4 of 84 (16,207 Views)

Re: Snowy escape aspiration not completing

★★★ Novice

Same. I keep going down the bunny slope every way i can and it dosnt count. Idk what to do. I tried to test it out on another save file to see if my original save file was just glitchy but nope, same thing. I play on Xbox one by the way. 

Message 5 of 84 (16,156 Views)

Re: Snowy escape aspiration not completing

Hero
@GothSimmer27 There's currently a bug on console.

I merged your post with the console report on this. Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 84 (16,128 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am on an Xbox and have no CC obviously, and am also experiencing this problem, I have restarted the game, tried skiing, snowboarding, and sledding, and still nothing, I have reset my sims, changed their aspirations, and then went back and it still hasn't worked.

Message 7 of 84 (16,081 Views)

Extreme Sports Enthusiast Bunny Slope Not Working [XBOX]

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.36
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have every expansion pack, vampires, jungle adventure, Dine out, Parenthood, Cool Kitchen, Movie Hangout, Fitness Stuff, Kids Room, Laundry, Nifty Knitting, Perfect Patio, Tiny Living, and Vintage Glamour.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Chose the Extreme Sports Enthusiast aspiration on console, and try to go down the bunny hill, the game will not recognize the fact that your sim did it.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim goes down the bunny hill on the first milestone "Snow Student" of the "Extreme Sports Enthusiast" aspiration, and the aspiration does not get golded out and has the gold checkmark.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to complete this aspiration and this milestone.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have no additional information.

Message 8 of 84 (16,095 Views)

Re: Extreme Sports Enthusiast Bunny Slope Not Working [XBOX]

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Xbox One X
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.36.105.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Island Living, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, Tiny Living, My First Pets, Laundry Day, Vintage Glamour, Holiday Celebration Pack, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim on the Extreme Sports Enthusiast Aspiration try to complete the bunny slope.
What happens when the bug occurs? Neither Skiing or Snowboarding or Sledding register for the milestone, even after many attempts.
What do you expect to see? The milestone register properly. 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? None
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Unknown. Only recently bought Snowy Escape and updated to most recent Xbox patch. 
Please describe the patch or change you made. Most recent patch (as of December 21st, when issue first noticed).

Message 9 of 84 (16,007 Views)

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC - Windows 10 OS
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Origin software version 110.5.90.45798 - 766694
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim on the Extreme Sports Enthusiast Aspiration try to complete the bunny slope.
What happens when the bug occurs? Neither Skiing or Snowboarding register for the milestone, even after many attempts.
What do you expect to see? The milestone Register Properly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used either
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Just downloaded and installed snowy escape expansion on 12/22/2020
Please describe the patch or change you made. Just downloaded and installed snowy escape expansion on 12/22/2020

The aspiration doesn't ever recognize you've completed the task, have tried all 3 difficulty levels on bunny slope. This makes this aspiration completely unplayable and needs to be fixed immediately.

Message 10 of 84 (15,917 Views)