[FIXED] [SE] More than three active lifestyles

by Khalid-Immortal

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [SE] More than three active lifestyles

★★ Novice

My game also has this issue, but I got lucky and none of them clash together. My sim has 6 active lifestyles.

Message 91 of 100 (1,567 Views)

★ Guide

The lifestyle go poof potion doesn't work at all, even if you have just 3 lifestyles active. Going to coaching is the only option, but be careful not to click on the screen when the popup happens or you will close it without losing a lifestyle. Super annoying if you are playing with other family members while waiting for the coaching to be over. You waste time and Simoleons on it. Cheating to remove lifestyles doesn't work either as the buffs still happen.

Message 92 of 100 (1,487 Views)

★ Guide

I got the same issue for several of my Sims.

Message 93 of 100 (1,424 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@CharityCodesoh nooo I just cheated to remove my 4th lifestyle, I hope I won't start getting the buffs regardless D:

edit: so since I started getting the extra lifestyles, so far I've been able to remove them by going to lifestyle coaching. I haven't seen buffs from removed lifestyles at least yet even though I cheated one of them away. But the lifestyles themselves just keep coming back. "Standard smile"

Message 94 of 100 (1,247 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I haven't played with lifestyles since they were introduced because of this issue, and also because if you do anything even slightly outside of their preferred lifestyle they get negative moodlets. There are plenty of people that lead an active lifestyle but aren't active EVERYDAY. I honestly don't really like how these limit gameplay.

Message 95 of 100 (1,169 Views)

Re: Lifestyle traits showing as 5

★ Apprentice

My sim has also had 5 lifestyles at one point.  It's super irritating. 

I've found the one way to remove the extra lifestyles is by going to life coaching for $250.  The option is located on the sims phone and/or computer.  It actually does remove the lifestyle and all associated buffs.  The problem it they will eventually come back. 

My sim is constantly going to life coaching.  If your sim doesn't have any money, this could be a problem.

Message 96 of 100 (1,071 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, same is happening for me, my sim currently has 5 active lifestyles and when you lool at all of them they are all transparent like the unactive ones are supposed to be.

Message 97 of 100 (960 Views)

Unable to click the lifestyle button if sim has 6 lifestyles

★★★★ Apprentice

Lifestyle window size does not adjust when the sim has 6 lifestyles or more. Also, the button can not be clicked. (Ref: 1.png)

Message 98 of 100 (776 Views)

Re: Unable to click the lifestyle button if sim has 6 lifestyles

Hero
@44022c9f9375e219ae638286257682f8 Merged your post with the > 3 lifestyle thread as you shouldn't have 6 in the first place.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 99 of 100 (742 Views)

Re: Unable to click the lifestyle button if sim has 6 lifestyles

Hero

Sims now correctly gain up to three active Lifestyles.

Fixed in Patch 1.90.358/1.61

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 100 of 100 (5,220 Views)