Re: Mountain Excursion Glitch

by FridaLouiseS

Original Post

Re: Mountain excursion not working

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@vmariath Sadly the youtube fix you posted didn't work for me...Frown 

I've been waiting since June for EA to fix this bug. It sucks that we paid $50 for a faulty product they aren't taking the time to fix. 

Message 351 of 395 (1,000 Views)

Re: Mountain Excursion Glitch

★ Apprentice

Same here. Been waiting so long for a fix that I have effectively given up on sims 4. This is just not acceptable.

Message 352 of 395 (931 Views)

Re: Snowy Escape Mountain Excursion Broken

★★★★★ Apprentice

I found that the event works in an old save from March 2020 but after that it's broken. I have vampires installed but the even still working in that old save.....I plan to rename and not save over it to use when I want to do the event...it's temporary but hey at least I can enjoy the summit again till EA finds a fix...the save is an older one by Isleroux ( hope I'm spelling right) their no cc world save...give it a try yourself...see if it works for you too. Maybe this can help EA find out what changed to mess things up

Message 353 of 395 (782 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Excursion: Onsen Lot shows as generic Llama pic/ Breaks Game

★★★★ Guide

Sims Team, please tell us you're going to work on this bug in the next Laundry List, this thing has been broken for ages and I can't even experience the Onsen which is a source of a lot of the pack content of which I paid for!

Message 354 of 395 (711 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here. I tried all the fixes but nothing works. I really wish EA would take this issue into consideration...

Message 355 of 395 (668 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Can anyone affected please test this again? I just started a new save and was able to select the onsen both with the telephone and the calendar.

Message 356 of 395 (641 Views)

Hero
@alanmichael1 It's been on and off working for new save and old saves depending on when you started the game.

I think there was someone saying a few patches ago that it was working on new saves for them now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 357 of 395 (632 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@crinrict I tested 5 saves from brand new, some weeks old, some months old back to 2019 and it always works. I think I was able to start the event immidiately with the telephone before, but not with the calendar.
Message 358 of 395 (625 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@alanmichael1 I'll test some of mine where I know they were broken.

EDIT: My old save is def still broken.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 359 of 395 (624 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Excursion: Onsen Lot shows as generic Llama pic/ Breaks Game

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SimGuruNinja please, please help us! I love snowy escape but it's no good without the mountain climb. That's the whole reason I bought this pack! I'm disabled now but loved rock climbing before! I've dreamed of doing in my game what I can no longer do in RL. PLEASE EA FIXTHIS!!!

Message 360 of 395 (472 Views)