by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Can't move on further up mountain

★★ Novice

Did not work for me either 👎🏼

Message 91 of 96 (1,987 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Climbing Excursion: Can't move to the next stage

★★★ Newbie
@seahalkslol97 I think I just figured it out. If there’s another event or holiday happening on the menu in the top left. Click the holiday tab and cancel it (mine was on rebate day) so I cancelled it and it moved me to the next stage!
Message 92 of 96 (1,952 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Climbing Excursion: Can't move to the next stage

★★ Novice

I tried three different times and I had no concurrent events or holidays running. Next holiday maybe I’ll try again. 

Message 93 of 96 (1,943 Views)

Moving On Not Working During Mountain Excursion

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96.397.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Almost all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go on mountain excursion. Try moving on after the first quest and it will not allow you to.
What happens when the bug occurs? Click move on, it says would you like to move on? choose move on and nothing happens.
What do you expect to see? Moving on
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Trying to complete Thrill Seeker Aspiration and every time I attempt to Move On during the second phase of the excursion it won't let me.

Message 94 of 96 (1,903 Views)

Re: Moving On Not Working During Mountain Excursion

★★★★ Pro
@77BuickLesabre Please read the laundry list, this will be fixed in the next patch:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Laundry-List-April-11th-2023/td-p/12450458
Message 95 of 96 (1,898 Views)

Re: Moving On Not Working During Mountain Excursion

Hero

Adventurous Sims will once again be able to push on up to the peak of Mt. Komorebi during their climbing excursion. Onwards and upwards we always say!

Fixed in Patch 1.97.42/1.73

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 96 of 96 (5,350 Views)