[FIXED] SDX Hair missing gender-tag

by daikoyu

Original Post

Re: Missing hairstyles.

★ Apprentice

Yes I realized one of the base game hairstyles is missing for me as well. It showed up when I placed a sim with that hairstyle in CAS but I couldn’t actually find it in the game it just disappeared by the way was it the afro texture hair pulled back into a ponytail? That’s the one I’m missing 

Message 11 of 20 (755 Views)

★ Apprentice

I did not have to reset my game I had just realized it wasn’t there when I was looking for it

Message 12 of 20 (754 Views)

Champion

@loveasl74010 @Timoni152  Hello!  I'm thinking this might be a filtering issue.  Are you using filters in CAS to find the hair?  If so, try removing them and look again.

I first looked for the hairstyle using the filters for Feminine and Base Game.  It did not show up.  Then I removed the Feminine filter and it was there for a Male sim (see first image below).  Just to be sure, I tested it on a female sim (second image below) and had to remove all filters to see it.

BadFilters1.png

BadFilters2.png

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 13 of 20 (741 Views)

Hero
@loveasl74010 I merged your post with the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 20 (704 Views)

afro curly slicked ponytail

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all expansion and stuff packs just two kits not owned.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to the styled looks icon and the carnaval streetwear model is wearing the hair it was added to the base game but its not on my game anymore its the slick afro curly ponytail.
What happens when the bug occurs? n/a
What do you expect to see? the hair back i was really excited to use it ;(0
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

hair

Message 15 of 20 (713 Views)

Re: SDX Hair missing gender-tag

★★★★★ Novice

TRY THIS: I was told on Twitter tonight to remove the gender tags, too, and I still didn't see it. BUT, I had selected "Updo" and then "Long" to try to find it faster. When I clicked off "Hair" and then came back to it without selecting a category, I was able to find it!

Message 16 of 20 (633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

This worked for me! I couldn't find it even after removing gender tags, but forgot to take off the updo filter and after doing that the hair shows up again.

Message 17 of 20 (562 Views)

★★ Pro

I was in CAS this evening and this is fixed for me now since the patch.

Message 18 of 20 (1,368 Views)

★★★ Pro

Yes, is fixed with last patch or SDX-Drop.

Message 19 of 20 (514 Views)

Hero

Thanks guys for checking.

It's also fixed for me so I'm going to mark this as fixed and lock.

Please create a new thread if you have further issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 20 (503 Views)