Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [SD] Stone Massage Not Completing

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All DLC to date
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have sim get a Stone Massage either at a spa or on a massage table on sims residential lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? The massage does not complete, the sim getting the massage resets off the massage table and does not get the moodlet as the massage was not completed. The massage therapist also resets and often has no stones in their hands.
What do you expect to see? The massage therapist with stones in their hands and the massage completing with the receiving sim climbing off the massage table at the end of the massage and getting the appropriate massage-related positive moodlet.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I think this started after patch 11/9/2017 – PC 1.36.102.1020 / Mac 1.36.102.1220

Have a link to a post where there is a little bit more info about what happens in game. http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=29242.msg473020#msg473020

Message 1 of 14 (3,528 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [SD] Stone Massage Not Completing

★★★★ Pro

Not mentioned in the patch notes, but stone massage looks fixed in my game. I had two successful attempts in a row. Perhaps @Player_jtgafff3 and the others can check this?

Hand massage however is still broken.

View in thread

Message 12 of 14 (3,532 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO TEST] [SD] Stone Massage Not Completing

★★★★ Pro

Hello @NZsimm3r

I can confirm this bug! Tested in a vanilla game. The Sims reset a few seconds after the massage has begun. This is the second broken massage after hand massage. 

Message 2 of 14 (3,412 Views)

Hero

Duplicated and added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 14 (3,362 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm also experiencing this bug, is there a fix yet?

Message 4 of 14 (3,351 Views)

★ Pro

I ran into this issue in my game last night.  Massage starts and then sims reset.  I did get a lastException file and am attaching in case it can be helpful in pinpointing the cause.

Message 5 of 14 (3,272 Views)

★★★★ Pro

If the gurus track down this issue, they may also look into NPCs never ever using the massage table autonomously. This makes the whole Spa Pack pretty unplayable - everybody is standing in the locker room.

Message 6 of 14 (3,258 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm having this issue as well. I also tried to have a stone massage and it glitched and didn't even started the interaction.
Message 7 of 14 (3,211 Views)

★★ Novice

So, what's up with this bug? i've recently buy the spa day game pack and this bug still persists after all this time so... what the heck?

Message 8 of 14 (3,155 Views)

★ Apprentice

I repaired my game, and tested with a vanilla EA sims 4 folder. I created a sim, slapped down a spa, a then sent a sim to get a hot stone massage. The sim got on the table, and the after a moment my sim was standing next to the table. I exited the game. This exception was in the folder:

Hope this help to identify the problem.

Message 9 of 14 (3,082 Views)

Champion

I just observed this happening to a sim using a massage table. I have a club where the rules include using spa objects. While playing another sim, I saw the club gather and a sim try to get a stone massage. I saw the therapist put three stones on his back and then suddenly they both reset and were standing next to the massage table.

I've uploaded the last exception file for it.

Message 10 of 14 (2,948 Views)