[FIXED] [SD] Sims Wearing Shoes on Yoga Mats

by 247Mitzy

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [SD] Sims Wearing Shoes on Yoga Mats

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.79.93.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EP's except Cottage Living. All GP's except Dream Home Decorator and Journey to Batuu. All SP's except Kids Room, Toddler Stuff, and My First Pet stuff. none of the kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have Sims use the yoga mat, either the instructor or the regular version, or get a foot massage or pedicure 
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims perform animations the same but with shoes still on their feet. Used to remove them before the Spa Day update 
What do you expect to see? Sims not wearing shoes while they perform yoga poses or while they get a foot massage or pedicure
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? After the Spa Day update

There are a lot of weird things going on with the Spa Day update. The main thing being that Sims won't take off their shoes while doing activities involving feet, such as yoga routines or even foot massages. It looks so bizarre seeing a Sim getting their foot kneaded with shoes still on or getting their toenails painted with their shoes on. I've noticed that during a mood change (Sims portrait going from one mood to another) the shoes disappear for a brief moment before returning.

Message 11 of 13 (707 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@MintyFreshSims For me, some sims seem to put on socks for yoga and meditation, even if their outfit doesn't have any socks. And, yeah, that's still with shoes on (unless I have the "no shoes" sign from Snowy Escape).
Message 12 of 13 (629 Views)

Hero

Over the years, Yoga practices have incorporated a number of equipment choices such as super comfy and hypoallergenic mats, yoga socks, sweat-proof technology clothing and towels, you name it… but what is never OK is practicing Yoga with shoes on. Sims should no longer be practicing Yoga with shoes on, as if.

Fixed in Patch 1.81.72/1.49

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 13 (1,669 Views)