by shandra2583

Original Post

Re: [TO TEST] [SD] No animation playing doing yoga class

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 21 (2,666 Views)

sims 4 spa day just downloaded sims won't do yoga

★★★ Newbie

HI there,

So I just downloaded spa day for sims 4 and took my sim straight to the spa to do some yoga. if she's not doing the class, everyone does yoga with the instructor.

But when she joins all of the sims in the class, including the instructor, just stand on their mats for hours. I have to reset the teacher and my sim in order to move her. 

I've repaired through origin multiple times, and am still having the same issue. 

I don't use mods either.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Message 12 of 21 (2,653 Views)

Re: sims 4 spa day just downloaded sims won't do yoga

Hero
@VirtualWolfGirl

Merged your post with existing bug report on the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 21 (2,636 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have this problem. When my sim joins a yoga session they all just stand there until you reset them. If my sim don't join then you can see the animations.

Message 14 of 21 (2,616 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I've had this same problem ever since I got Spa Day but mine's worse; whether you join the yoga class or not, the class freezes everyone on the whole lot, and only resetting the instructor will unfreeze everyone again. Just my two simoleons. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't though.

Message 15 of 21 (2,610 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same issue. If anything, the instructor moves in the yoga poses, but the rest of the class does not follow at all; they just stay there idle not doing any yoga.  After the instructor finishes, my sim gets the buff as if they completed the class, but she did not animate any of the yoga poses.

Message 16 of 21 (2,495 Views)

Hero

• Sims will no longer become stuck when a yoga class starts on a Gym lot.

Fixed in Patch 1.47.49 

.. I am assuming that's what the notes are referring to. .. Might also be this though: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-SD-Yoga-freezes-game-if-teacher-can-t-reach-class-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 21 (4,840 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi!

Unfortunately, despite the patch, my yoga classes at gym lots still don't have any animation, and sims still wear socks and stuff with towels Frown

I don't know what to do Frown

Message 18 of 21 (2,388 Views)

Hero
There's still several issues

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Towel-outfit-has-random-accessories/m-p/6874860/highlight...
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-SD-Yoga-freezes-game-if-teacher-can-t-reach-class-...
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-SD-Yoga-classes-not-working-as-intended/m-p/719063...

Best to add your voice to those.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 21 (2,382 Views)

★★★★ Novice

guys, what is happening. I was looking for the same answer regarding my sim. When my sim yoga joins a group, he does yoga after the instructor had finished. How weird is this?

Message 20 of 21 (1,854 Views)