[FIXED] [S] Work Day turns into Holiday on it's own

by majik1213

Original Post

Re: Everyday is a Holiday?

★★★★★ Guide

I still don't have *Seasons*, but thinking about this bug lately (since that EP is on sale), I do have one theory I've recently thought of ...could this bug be caused by a misfire in the random holiday system? (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Message 71 of 79 (1,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How would I fix this issue if I’m playing on a Xbox one? 

Message 72 of 79 (1,113 Views)

Hero
Hi @diannarose422

not sure but maybe by uninstalling the pack and play without it, then reinstall ? Don't know how it works on console.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 73 of 79 (1,101 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [S] Work Day turns into Holiday on it's own

Hero

Fixed an issue where on days where no holiday was set to occur, a Sim’s work schedule would update to falsely indicate that the day was a Holiday just prior to going to work, causing the Sim to stay home for the day.

Fixed in Patch 1.51.75

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 74 of 79 (5,714 Views)

★ Novice
I had the exact same problem.
If you delete Origin's cache by following these steps correctly: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/ then it'll be fixed. No disabling the pack needed!
Message 75 of 79 (1,038 Views)

Hero

HI @cat_patronus 

this issue was fixed in tuesday's patch so hopefully that's what fixed it for you.

I'm glad it's working again though.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 76 of 79 (1,024 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I'm glad to hear it's fixed, too! That was a major barrier to me buying *Seasons*, which will hopefully be my next EP purchase when the time is right. ^_^

@cat_patronus : Clearing those caches (and perhaps deleting localthumbcache.package and Repairing the game, too) actually isn't a bad idea, though, if it helps clean out some crud. Standard smile

Message 77 of 79 (1,008 Views)

★ Guide

I know it says this was fixed with a patch, but I'm still having this problem. 

Message 78 of 79 (571 Views)

Hero
@Fanphoria If you still have issues with fixed issues it's best to create a new thread.

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 79 of 79 (545 Views)