[FIXED] [S] Stuck on Select Season Screen for several unrelated interactions

by Sals1007

Original Post

Re: [S] Stuck on Select Season Screen for several unrelated interactions

★★★ Newbie
@Sals1007 This is happening to me as well I’m on the ps5 anyone figure it out?
Message 41 of 54 (683 Views)

Re: [S] Stuck on Select Season Screen for several unrelated interactions

Hero
@CaitlinSux Did you try all the suggestions in this thread already ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 54 (666 Views)

game asks to select season every time i travel

★★★ Newbie

Every time i try to travel, the game asks me to select a season (which I believe shouldn't be happening)

I only have the seasons DLC

Message 43 of 54 (678 Views)

Re: game asks to select season every time i travel

EA Staff

Hello All,

If anyone of you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 44 of 54 (595 Views)

Cannot go on vacation

★ Novice

When I attempt to go on vacation, the game loads to the "select season" screen and then will not move past it.  When you select a season and click the check mark it just loads the screen again. I don't have the same issue when I travel to another lot.  The select season option shows up but it allows me to advance past it.

Message 45 of 54 (623 Views)

sims 4 restaurant

★★★ Newbie

hey, i have sims 4 (diner our, university, seasons and some accessories) and my problem is with creating a restaurant when the game is showing me the option to choose a season and when im choosing it have to choose it again and I cant creat restaurant. Please help

Message 46 of 54 (574 Views)

Re: sims 4 restaurant

Champion (Retired)

@caril11 

When you create a new game you have to move your sims in then you can purchase a restaurant. If you want to create your own first go to Manage World there you can find a lot where you can create a restaurant and when done you can purchase it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 47 of 54 (562 Views)

Re: sims 4 restaurant

Hero
@caril11 I merged your post with the bug report on this.

Try load game instead of resume.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 48 of 54 (546 Views)

Re: Stuck on Select Season Screen when trying to take vacation

★★★ Newbie
@Sals1007 Have you fixed the problem? I’m having the same issue
Message 49 of 54 (484 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Stuck on Select Season Screen for several unrelated interactions

★★ Apprentice

I've been dealing with the same issue for a couple of days. I got a new computer and installed not everything at once. Seasons was the last edition - and not even voluntarily but Origin simply installed it after I tried to solve another problem.

So now I want that my sims vacation in Granit Falls and I can't because I'm stuck on the seasons selection screen. It also appears when just travelling to another lot but I won't get stuck there contrary to the vacationing.

I did delete a lot of stuff in my Sims folder like the cache but no joy. The only difference to the original post is that I play in German. I also own several more packs that are installed.

Message 50 of 54 (410 Views)